Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /pe showing the name of current event

I think the title explains itself but here we go:

/pe actually doesn't show what is the event going on, only shows its kinda (CTF, Siege, etc.), but we can't see what is the event (ShipCTF, Monno Hotel Siege, Madd Dogg Siege), so I suggest that /pe shows the name of the event that is going on too, then, we won't need to ask or /spec someone to see what is the current event. Just it.

+1, I find it useful and should be added.

Comment

+1 too

Comment

I really want this, i hate to ask everytime what event name is currently loaded... By the way why not just make /ei (event information) so it shows more detailed information just like /ri (race information). It could show the name, the creator, time left, type, scores, etc just like the /derbyinfo

+1
        KVIrc User

Comment

I really like this suggestion. I agree with this.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

+1 nice suggestion.

Comment

If you want to reply to a suggestion, then try to discuss about it please or give a statement to it with valueable content. Point out where the difficulties are or what else could be improved. Find arguments why you are for or against the suggestion.

We don't want to read which suggestion you like or which you don't, thats not the point of it. So please hold your fingers back if you got nothing useful to post - otherwise your post get deleted.
              hope some players here could understand this.

Comment

Yep +1, that would be a great suggestion for everyone, and as some of you mentioned it will be very useful

Comment

I also support your suggestion, it can be very helpful to know which eventmap is currently running because a lot of player always needs to ask an admin when they didn't see the /event announce.
                  Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I was going to suggest it too about 1month XD but didn't got the time to do so. This will be cool.
                    Nice suggestion +1

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      By the way why not just make /ei (event information) so it shows more detailed information just like /ri (race information). It could show the name, the creator, time left, type, scores, etc just like the /derbyinfo

+1
                      Great idea too

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                        I really want this, i hate to ask everytime what event name is currently loaded... By the way why not just make /ei (event information) so it shows more detailed information just like /ri (race information). It could show the name, the creator, time left, type, scores, etc just like the /derbyinfo

+1
                        My bad I made a command like it but I forgot to enable it :s

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X