Admins A new Good event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins A new Good event

admins why dont u make a new event where two clans with 5 or 6 members can fight it would be a nice idea in it those two clans can test their skills with shooting and all.Just like in clash of clans in clash of clan there is clan war where two clans fight so if u put that kind of new event in GamerX we can play just like in coc like two clans with 5 or 6 members fighting to prove their skills and to have more fun playing like that again and again it would be nice ok Thx i hope u would think about this new Event

Two similar suggestions:-
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Clan+wars
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Clan+wars
    But they didn't get accepted nor denied and non of Admins replied on them.
    I like the suggestion but shouldn't be event should be a new system. When there are enough players online to participate in the both clans the war starts at a special arena for clan wars. And the clan who will win will get 1 point. Each point means 1 winning.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Personally I do not support this as a genuine event, GamerX isn't even a clan based server, it just has normal private clans that aren't compulsary to join. With that being said, I think it is up to the two clans to organize it themselves by having a deal with a faction leader of another clan. Clan wars also aren't very fun when it happens way too often, it just gets more boring so that's another reason why it shouldn't be a regular event and should be more of a one standalone organized event.
      When there are enough players online to participate in the both clans the war starts at a special arena for clan wars. And the clan who will win will get 1 point. Each point means 1 winning.
      That won't work a lot of times. Some clan members in a clan may not want to go into the 'event' as they may be doing more important stuff like mapping, helping players or working irl while keeping samp open. If you say "well removing a player from the other clan to take place in the clan war will make it even". Well that won't be fair on that individual who really wants to fight. You see what I mean?
      Also what do you mean by system? We already have "organize an event" system if that's what you mean.
      Abubaker you are in a popular clan called UKR so I'd understand why you want a clanwar however clanwars won't go well if they are just randomly popped up in the event circulation. They involve a lot of planning from both clans taking place. You need to plan the following and come into terms with:
      - Who is going to be involved
      - Where it'll take place
      - What will determine a win
      - Rewards
      And anything additional. Once that's all planned, post a professional event you are going to organize over here:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd....php?34-Events
      Play the event, have fun and yeh!
      Ps. You can ask admins if you want help with rewards or anything.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 11-04-16, 10:52 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Instead of suggesting "event" for "clan", why not just suggest a "group duel"?
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X