Admins a request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins a request

Admin i can see that only tps can share cookies all around them like 500m or 10m etc etc but cant u allow members to do it also it will be awesome to those players who wants to share their cookies around them i want it also i feel like sharing cookies to people around me whenever i do something like the first one to find me will get 20 cookies and when anyone or everyone comes to find me and the winner got the cookies i feel like sharing cookies to all those who tried to find me for cookies thats why can u do anything so that the players can also share their cookies if they want it would be good for me becuz i like it very much it would be nice also to share cookies just like tps ok thx i hope u would think about it

Type /givecookie <playerID> <amount> to send a player cookies. I don't like this suggestion. This is just a Trusted Player/Admin feature.

Comment

Then what's the purpose of TRUSTED PLAYERS when level 1 player's can also do this too? A bad suggestion.
      A tip: Be a good and helpful player, be active, follow the rules and you will surely get level 2 according to admins vote's.

Comment

it is only for Trusted Player and Admins, it will not be enabler for all players as it will only make spam and nothing more, today we let this cmd for everyone tomorrow all cmds will be enabled for lvl 1 then tp stats will be just nothing more then a name, to be honest I disagree with all those suggestions that says "enable etc cmd for all" which are only for admins and tps.

Comment

You are basically asking for something unfair from a level 2 + point of view
          These features are their prized possesion, they work hard earn the status that enables them to use an extra feature and this being one of them.
          Besides if it is enabled for everyone in the server, you can obviously image the amount of spam and the misuse of this command.
          Sorry but this is a pretty bad idea, hope you understand.

Comment

Way way back before my first tp app I suggested it for all players, it was denied and for a reason. Even when I suggested it as a trusted player feature I didn't believed it was going to be implemented. But it can never be opened for all the players.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X