About IRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About IRC

I've got an idea if we add at IRC new commands Like: /playerlist this cmd show all players who ig!

There's a command to show player's online (!tp) xd

Comment

i meant Players names and id's

Comment

You can check from here, who all are in-game / online: http://gamerxserver.com/Players

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
          There's a command to show player's online (!tp) xd
          !tp only shows the player count and not the player names and id's.
          OT: I do not support this suggestion as it will cause huge spam if there is lots of people in the game at the time. In my opinion, if you want to find out if a player is on simply use !getid <name> or you can just call out in IRC asking if a particular individual is online or not, but you'll just get people replying the same "!getid <name>". Additionally, if you want to see who generally want to see who is online, you can just check your SAMP client, just click on GamerX and on the side see the player list:

As well as what Webb said.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 23-04-16, 02:11 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

We can't do this. Our average players is about 100 players so it would spam the IRC network and our bots would be banned

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              We can't do this. Our average players is about 100 players so it would spam the IRC network and our bots would be banned
              Rick is right when several players would enter the command, then you would no longer see the IRC chat.
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X