Server restart suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server restart suggestion

Hello, in most SA-MP servers when there is lag they restart the server but here in GamerX not. So i suggest a scriot that restarts the server daily at a specific time like 6:00 AM everyday. Server restart and reopen in couple of seconds.
    Thanks for reading my suggestion.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

You already know that this would not happen.

Mostly server restarts manually whenever there is an update about server (in average time of 30 days).

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post

Mostly server restarts manually whenever there is an update about server (in average time of 30 days).
      We've waited more than 30 days,more like 4 months I think, has there been a restart? Also when's the next update coming? (Question to anyone who may know or have a rough idea).
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post

Okey atleast each week the server get automatically restarted. It will decrease the lag and make the server smooth.

Jason Giambi

Comment

We can just say our opinions. Rick needs to reply.
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            We've waited more than 30 days,more like 4 months I think, has there been a restart? Also when's the next update coming? (Question to anyone who may know or have a rough idea).
            Matite has been too busy in real life. Thats why he needs time to fix bugs and add some codes (update).
            So this might be the reason that he is taking time. So he will restart the server after fixing bugs and adding codes.
            (or may be the real reason might be different as i am not sure.)

Comment

Well I know my saying woun't change anything, but if this were to be added, it'd be nice.

Comment

Matite and I are busy with our real life job. As I said to some guys I already started to code a new event but an event is not done in 2 hours. Don't worry we are still around, and we still have projects to run GamerX

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  Matite and I are busy with our real life job. As I said to some guys I already started to code a new event but an event is not done in 2 hours. Don't worry we are still around, and we still have projects to run GamerX
                  Thanks for your reply and for your efforts you and Matite. We are waiting for your great updates.

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X