Holding Object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding Object

I want to suggest a command to enable/disable the holding objects of other players. Some players are creating very annoying/big objects. The command (/tho=toggleholdingobjects) would be helpfull.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 30-04-16, 03:07 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Enable/Disable holding objects for who? Normal players, TP's or admins?
    Players: They can misuse it so much by disabling player objects for a player who is not holding a giant object or an annoying object.
    TPs: Well if you suggested it for TP's then it's the wrong section. But TP's can abuse this too because there are a lot of corrupt TP's.
    Admins: They already have a command to disable player objects I think. If not then it should be added just in case.
    I don't understand to be honest.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 30-04-16, 03:41 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Its simple If u send a Pm to the player that is using the big holding object saying " Please can u remove , its annoying others players" maybe he will remove it , but if he dont remove u can simple teleport to another place , But lets supose the player iss in a /HP in this case the admins can solve the problem, so i dont see why creat a command to remove holding objects

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        Enable/Disable holding objects for who? Normal players, TP's or admins?
        Players: They can misuse it so much by disabling player objects for a player who is not holding a giant object or an annoying object.
        TPs: Well if you suggested it for TP's then it's the wrong section. But TP's can abuse this too because there are a lot of corrupt TP's.
        Admins: They already have a command to disable player objects I think. If not then it should be added just in case.
        I don't understand to be honest.
        I suggest a commands like /tso (enable/disable streamed objects). That means you can disable the holding objects.

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
        Its simple If u send a Pm to the player that is using the big holding object saying " Please can u remove , its annoying others players" maybe he will remove it , but if he dont remove u can simple teleport to another place , But lets supose the player iss in a /HP in this case the admins can solve the problem, so i dont see why creat a command to remove holding objects
        Why should I try to find the player and to ask him to remove his holding objects every day. Mostly I did not know who created it. The command will help us to do this.
        Last edited by Tarantula; 30-04-16, 04:17 PM.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

That is not possible, sa-mp holding objects are visible for every player and cannot be made per player.

Also admin has commands to remove a player's holding objects or remove players holding objects in radius.
          Last edited by Robo; 30-04-16, 04:30 PM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X