Just a little suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little suggestion

,Just want /teams to save even when you quit, its kinda annoying to have to type it everytime i join

I guess it's not needed that much as players doesn't have benefits from that, also it is just a team chat, if you leave the game means that you left the team too so you have to rejoin it when you join game again.

Comment

Yeh I don't see how this has anything bad to it. Some players always are in team red/pink and in your case green and I understand that it keeps turning off which can be annoying. It would be a cool little feature since the teams have their own teleport points, so I don't see why not. Also having to type it everytime may seem lazy but having to opt out of it everytime you quit the game doesn't make the team feel like a team but rather just a temporary gang. However it is a "TEAM" which they should be able to opt out of when they want and not whenever they quit the game. Shouldn't be too hard to script either but we'll leave that to management to decide.
      Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      I guess it's not needed that much as players doesn't have benefits from that, also it is just a team chat, if you leave the game means that you left the team too so you have to rejoin it when you join game again.
      It's not needed but like I said, if it's not needed then 1000s of suggestions that have been added may also not be needed. Also not really, that's like saying everytime you leave the game you are leaving TP status or everytime you leave the game, you are leaving that clan.

Overall, I don't mind though. It won't make a major difference, but it will just be one of those feautures that are just cool to have. You get what I mean?
      Last edited by Eliteus; 15-05-16, 05:47 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Joining a team and remaining in a team seems quite rare so i kinda don't support it.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Are u lazy to type /teamlime ? lmao

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X