[GAMEMODE] /givemoney and teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] /givemoney and teams

Well, this is just a small suggestion which may help a bit regarding the /givecash command.

I think it would be nice if /givemoney is added as an alternative way of /givecash. Why? well, it's funny because whenever you're new on some server and you want to give money, the first thing that comes to your mind as a possible commad for this, is actually /givemoney, not "/givecash". I think it may help some newbies to intuitively guess the command without asking for it.

The second suggestion is about teams. I don't know if there is a reason behind this, but you get automatically out from teams when you do /duel or races (by /race id). As I said, I don't know if there is a reason for this, but I can't find one. It would be nice if you don't get out from teams when you do duels or races.

PS: No idea if these things were suggested before (I didn't find any similar suggestion plus I won't spend 20 mins looking for it)
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Ok, this was really needed to be done long ago, I myself have answered /givemoney [id] [amount] once when someone asked "What is the command to transfer money", If /givemoney is added as the alternative, lot of new players would not even have to ask what is the command to give money, They can simply guess it right.

About teams if dueling or racing gets you out of team, then it is really annoying. You duel number of players and some races a lot and joining team again and again as you duel and race is a bit frustrating. However, i am neither supporting nor unsupporting this as there might be a reason why you get removed from a team ?
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Virus
      +1 From ME
      Good Suggestion
      For the second time
      NOTE: If you want to reply to a suggestion, then try to discuss about it please or give a statement to it with valueable content. Point out where the difficulties are or what else could be improved. Find arguments why you are for or against the suggestion.
      About the suggestion i like the idea of the /givemoney command it is good for newbies and they won't ask for the command in-game. About the teams i don't think it is needed the color won't matter in races or duels.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
        About the teams i don't think it is needed the color won't matter in races or duels.
        It's not because of the color, it's because of the team chat. Rejoining and rejoining teams again after every duel/race is just annoying if you're chatting there with your crew.
        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X