X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] AFK Status

Hello,
    Suggestion:
    I'm suggesting an AFK Status to be added next to admin's and tp's name when /tps or /admins is typed. If an Admin or a TP gone AFK while doing /afk command or not and when a player type /tps or /admins "(AFK)" text is being added next to his name and ID.
    Benefits:
    The players will know if this admin/tp is AFK or not to PM him for needing help/cmd/topic/chat/etc...
    It will help everybody to not bother themselves by PMing an AFK Admin or TP.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

I'll go ahead and innovate this idea by saying that we should add a system which would detect those who are alt-tabbed without using /afk or /brb and then list them in the /afklist, and when someone PM's the alt-tabbed player whether he used /afk or not, it should send him a reply saying that "The person you tried to PM is currently away from keyboard" or something like this.

In addition to this, the [AFK] tag you suggested should also be implemented in my opinion. Another thing which I would like to say is that when someone uses /afk or /brb and doesn't alt-tab he/she should have infinite health so others cannot farm kills off him.

Same should go with other invitations like /duel /race etc. If the person is alt-tabbed without using /afk or /brb, it should simply send him a reply saying "The target person is away from keyboard"

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

I don't think there should be an afk tag next to admins.
      Because if that happened, Hackers will type /admins and they will know that the admins are afk, which gives them the freedom to hack and rulebreak, I don't think this is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
        Because if that happened, Hackers will type /admins and they will know that the admins are afk, which gives them the freedom to hack and rulebreak, I don't think this is a good idea.

Good suggestion
        But i agreee with grimvirus
        Obviously if this system will add then hacker and rule breakers will get freedom to do anything

Comment

/afklist exists

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
            /afklist exists
            He's talking about admins and tps actually when you type /admins or /tps and list appears * Admin Norten[T] (ID:41) [Level 4] (afk)
            Like this . But when you type /afklist you will see a list of all players c: .

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              He's talking about admins and tps actually when you type /admins or /tps and list appears * Admin Norten[T] (ID:41) [Level 4] (afk)
              Like this . But when you type /afklist you will see a list of all players c: .
              Also alot of Admins and TPs don't use /afk that is the reason why i suggested.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                If an Admin or a TP gone AFK while doing /afk command
                Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                Also alot of Admins and TPs don't use /afk that is the reason why i suggested.
                ??????
                can you explan your suggestion ?

Comment

Don't think this idea is useful anyways, whether it's visible or not the player still gets notified when he pms an admin, try pming someone whom has his afk status enabled and thereafter you will get a message telling you the player has his afk status enabled.

Also I agree with Grimvirus, the hackers will have a party after having a sight at /admins seeing them either afk or offline, which grants the hackers the feature of enabling their hacks whereas ruining the community thus they will be making a part of it get pissed off and leave the server.

Also how will it get auto set without /afk ???

Comment

I think it should be better if an admin can move this topic to the Trusted Player Section.
                    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
                      Maybe If Hackers Care about there ban than why they Hacking, Bro Hackers does not care about if admins is online or not, They just try to hack, And they know if they using some hacks and detectable, And were Normal player of GX is also good, If someone seeing him doing hacks the first thing he do report. If a newbie see him he shout out in chat and Other helpful player say him to /report id reason, And Honestly I really like his Idea, As I also face this problem as Hacker Come to GX. and Only two admins Online, and both are at afk.

So we the normal and tp decided to Report and Kill him, After admin Back to game He banned him. Maybe By this way we can save our time and Help Yourself.

Comment

Some cheaters connect and check and see if there are admins ingame before them enabled their cheat. Adding a feature like this will make the cheater enabled their cheat and use it in peace.
                        Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                        I think it should be better if an admin can move this topic to the Trusted Player Section.
                        Well its good to post it here so that the non trusted players can view the suggestion and share their opinion about it.
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X