X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]HealMe

Healme Suggestion
    Since that too many players heal while fight with cmd /healme
    so i suggest to make /healme disable after last shot and wait 5 -10 seconds before /healme enabled
    to don't allow players to heal them self while fight and thanks , sorry for my bad english , virusx

You can always /report players who use /healme in fight, and they can do /healme only for 3 times.

Comment

Well as Toffee said you can /report player who use healme command during fight report them and wait for admin to check
      Sometimes pro players start annoying noobs like following them and start killing with /rocket and /healme is only the way can help us.

Comment

As the previous players replied you can use /report.
        Also if someone shoot at you and you didn't shoot back and want to heal yourself what will you do? So annoying right?
        -1 from me.
        "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

All of you above are wrong apart from Toffee and mistook what was said. He said if you are shooting at someone and you attempt to type /healme, it takes 5-10 seconds. Note "ONLY" if you shoot at someone, not if you didn't shoot at them in the first place. Understand before criticizing.

Anyway, my take on the suggestion is - it is going to be a very good system however it will be so damn bugged! Let me give you a few scenarios:
          1) PlayerA and PlayerB are deathmatching
          2) PlayerB kills PlayerA however his health is very low
          3) Out of no where PlayerC comes out and starts to DM you but you didn't shoot him
          4) But because you shot at PlayerA, the shot registered therefore when you type /healme you still have to wait even though you did not shoot at PlayerC

Possible solutions:
          1- Once you start DMing an individual, it is registered by a code that you are DMing that individual, so after you kill him instead of there being countdown, it'll just let you /healme as the registered individual is now dead.
          2- Just teleport away

Problem:
          1- Can be very buggy, and team deathmatches between clans can be very glitched out as you shoot different individuals
          2- Maybe you need to be in that place for something important (mapping- someone annoys you, you finish him...)
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Got an idea.
            How about, a system that when 2 players start fighting and one player types /healme in the middle, it prevents him from using it and a text comes up saying "You cannot use /healme in fights!".

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
              Got an idea.
              How about, a system that when 2 players start fighting and one player types /healme in the middle, it prevents him from using it and a text comes up saying "You cannot use /healme in fights!".
              Well then, there should be a code for that to check if the player is in range of 10 metres near the player that typed the /healme command. If the command detect a player (or more) in range, then that message should be sent to them. But the problem is, they can teleport in the fight.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

That will be very bugged too because what if you are using a sniper or a rocket from a larger radius. It will just bug the whole system out. I don't this suggestion will be added because it is just too buggy. It is a good suggestion though and if something like this could be created, it'd be awesome. I'm done talking here.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

you Can use /report id Reason to report him.
                  But it's Good Idea +1.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    That will be very bugged too because what if you are using a sniper or a rocket from a larger radius. It will just bug the whole system out. I don't this suggestion will be added because it is just too buggy. It is a good suggestion though and if something like this could be created, it'd be awesome. I'm done talking here.
                    If you are talking about what i said, it wont be buggy, the range is like a circle. example:

You can set a custom radias, just like the /cr (cookie radias) command. If the player use the command and it detect that one or 2 players is in the circle, it will send a message which wont set their health to 100 percent. And if they use the command and it detect that no players are in the circle, it will proceed to set their health to 100 percent.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Nick; 19-05-16, 12:48 AM.
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      If you are talking about what i said, it wont be buggy, the range is like a circle. example:

You can set a custom radias, just like the /cr (cookie radias) command. If the player use the command and it detect that one or 2 players is in the circle, it will send a message which wont set their health to 100 percent. And if they use the command and it detect that no players are in the circle, it will proceed to set their health to 100 percent.
                      Still very bugged, a custom radius which can be set will be abused so much. Say the minimum is 10m, a player can be striking you from 40m with a sniper or a rocket and you can be fighting back. However your health gets low, because you've set it to 10m and the opponent is 40m away, you can use /healme. Also what if there's a player who didn't shoot you in the radius? You won't be able to use /healme
                      So yes your system is very buggy.

In my opinion, this is unnecessary work for management and not a huge issue. It would be cool and all if something like this was made totally bug free.
                      Last edited by Eliteus; 19-05-16, 07:23 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X