Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SYSTEM] Auto Prevents Rulebreaker System

SERVER IS ALOT OF RULEBREAKERS !!
    I suggest the server need to have a Anti-Rulebreaker.

Examples:
    When the players is under fighting between each other , the system will unable all the commands to the both players ..
    However , it helps admins to do some work to /jail them and give notice.
    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
    o.O.o Allen ~
    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

There's already a system which kicks spammers, crashers etc. About this suggestion, what if a player shoots you and you don't want to fight, you cannot teleport away. -1

Comment

Toffee said it all. You are not always in a fight, what if a player comes, shot you but you don't want to fight? And, if I'm correct, this was already suggested

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        There's already a system which kicks spammers, crashers etc. About this suggestion, what if a player shoots you and you don't want to fight, you cannot teleport away. -1
        When The players are fighting each other

I'm not suggest the system kick players who spam , reported many times..
        I mean the system disable the commands when fight >> except /q
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Poro; 22-05-16, 02:42 PM. Reason: Wrong**
        \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
        o.O.o Allen ~
        (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

So, how will the players be detected if they are fighting or not and even if its detected how long will it disable the commands? What if he has to report the player who is fighting him for any kind of rule break or cheat ? For example in the medic spawn; if you are fighting someone and you killed him eventually and you have a really low hp, so now you want to either /healme or tele somewhere but you cant since you just fought and your commands are disabled and you will get killed by another guy in a shot because you had really less health.

For another draw back; suppose a fallout event is about to start and you want to join it but you are fighting so you cant just leave the fight and get in the event, but you can once you kill the other player. But since you just had been fighting you will have your commands disabled and you are too late to join the event as it already started; Yes regular players may find a way to deal with it somehow but it will ruin the fun for newbies.

If a player asked a question how to get a helmet and you are not sure if its /lho helmet or /lho Helmet so you will want to check which one is the actual helmet you use on a motorcycle, but you cant do the test for a while even after the fight is over since your command will be disabled for a fixed time by the system which will prevent the questioner from getting an instant help as player who could help might be either fighting too or just finished their fight. It will be a mess.

I don't feel this will fit in quite well with the system, so i wouldn't like to support this suggestion.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

I could implement a system which save when the player got damaged for the last time. So when a player trys to type a command whereas he got damaged less than 5 seconds ago, he will receive an error.

Waiting for your opinions as some of you should hate this suggestion including me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              I could implement a system which save when the player got damaged for the last time. So when a player trys to type a command whereas he got damaged less than 5 seconds ago, he will receive an error.

Waiting for your opinions as some of you should hate this suggestion including me.
              I don't think so,
              Alot of times i spawn in the SF Hospital and get attacked by players before i want to teleport or use /car. Also sometimes i being typing and someone attacks me i do /healme so this system will force me and alot of players to use these CMDs if we didn't fight back.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Nah, don't really agree with it Rick, reasons stated above. I don't know if it is possible but I'd like a system where, it detects whether YOU shot a player 5 seconds ago, and if in that 5 seconds you try to use a command, you will receive an error message telling you to wait before being able to use another command.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

If you ask me I would let everything like it is.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X