X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Squad Event Point System

Hello GamerX players,

Today I joined a 'Target Destruction' event aigh? Now look I got into red team but got bored real quick so I decided to leave the event, now there ain't no problem for a while but when the event ends officially, my squad had won, and I didn't dedicate anything to it, I literally joined and left the event yet I was shown this:
    [19:02:35] * Red Squad won the Target Destruction (TD) Event.
    [19:02:35] * You won 1 Event Point!
    I mean that's awesome, I'd love me some event points but it's just the way stuff isn't supposed to work, it's like getting a free race won point after leaving it and being the only person in the race. Oh and I heard this is also the case with, LSS. So I basically suggest that whoever joins a Squad event and then leaves it soon after does not get an event point. Since he didn't properly take part in the event, and didn't show loyalty toward his squad therefore doesn't deserve the event point. A pretty small suggestion, let me know what you think about it.

-Eliteus
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Thanks for your suggestion (I take it more as a bug report as only the players remaining should be rewarded). I will edit the event system to integrate your request.

Thanks for reporting

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X