New kind of road trip mixed with manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kind of road trip mixed with manhunt

Hm so it is just a raw idea, not sure if it possible btw. Same rules for road trip should apply for that. Only admins3+ and road trip leaders will be able to start it. We can name it derby road trip for example.

It can start with /drts for example, and who ever start it will bet cookies/cakes/money/... against whoever join if they get killed/survive for 5 min for example. They will also get boost and af disabled, spawn car too.

Everyone that teleport to this road trip will get there af and boost disabled and they will have to hunt the leader with any means necessary. Whoever kills the leadaer will get the prize that the leader and the players bet, if the leader dies without being killed by anyone the prize will be distributed between the other players or the clock chase can be reseted.

For example if the leader survives the chase for the 5 minutes he will get the reward from the bet pool

This is a raw idea so I like to hear the opinion of admins if its possible and player if they like it and feel free so suggest changes I'm open to it.

BTW if admins like it, it can be done like an event if they think thats more appropriate.
    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 16-01-14, 09:54 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Nah, i think this kind of game is not fun for who participate it. Only the leader will do.
    Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
    For example if the leader survives the chase for the 5 minutes he will get the reward from the bet pool
    [/COLOR]
    Imho player will just get bored and no fun also feel unfair because the ratio between leader and participators is just like 99:1.
    Just like when you are alone vs 5 enemy team players in an event, You might can beat them all but on the last, you will got more kills than the 5 enemies.

But it wouldn't be named "roadtrip" because that's not the purpose.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Yeah it was a bad idea maybe. But I gave it a little bit more thought and maybe it would be nice if there was some changes in the manhunt, for example showing the hunted on the minimap, doing a autosave position on the hunted with a little delay of course every 30 sec with similar command to /asrt 30(let say /asmhm 30 for example), and making possible the hunted to up the prize for his head with cookies and stuff through a betting system of some sort maybe.
      Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 17-01-14, 09:21 AM.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X