Anti team kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti team kill

This thing makes that the people with the same clan tag as you (example [M4]) doesn't receive any damage from people with the tag, this is toggled in duels/events of course.

I don't really hold an opinion. It is pretty good and useful during times when it's a clanwar etc. Keep in mind though that it can be pretty unfair. For example clan members are trying to have fun killing each other with rockets, vehicles etc but they won't be able to kill them which as a result would just be boring. Also keep in mind this isn't a TDM server so if you are all smashing one player it'll be unfair as he tries siking you out into killing your own member where the clan mate wouldn't take damage because of this system. This is a 1v1 DM server keep in mind.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 02-06-16, 12:05 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Personally i liked this clan-suggestion but i am not sure if admins will agree with this!

Comment

Well, you can make it only for fire weapons except rocket launcher, or cars.
        This only applies for weapons that aren't heavy like rocket launcher, minigun, etc.

Comment

This could be abused by malicious players, because it is easy to wear a tag of a clan without that it be accepted by the clan.
          Another reason would be the possible abuse of players who can use such a system to take advantage in a fight. This system should be added to a possible clan battle, of course with the prior authorization of the admins

Comment

In that case a leader could toggle it in THEY clan, till the malicious player change they nickname.

Comment

This would be good. Especially when in a clan war but this feature should be able to be toggled as it can cause problems. For example, two [M4] members in the last man standing event shooting at each other health/armour won't decreased, two [M4] members in a duels and so on.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X