Some suggestions for gamerX [BOOM]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions for gamerX [BOOM]

Hey guys from sometime i was thinking there should be something intresting so player's can do that! In spare time for fun!
    1-Challenges
    Challenges are like you can do this for score or cookies like hay climb parkour bike challenge skydive which can be used to reach next rank i mean i new ranks!
    2-Report system
    I think there should be report point system, so if somebody report a hacker admin can give them report points it will help us to know how helpful a player is for gamerX.
    Example:
    Which can be seen in /Stats
    Report points 1.
    3-There should be a option for hit sound like /hitsoundon so we can get a sound when u hit somebody and get notfied when u killed player a small textdraw should appear you killed {Playername} +1 score or if you want money too add that too! hit sound can b toggle off by /hitsoundoff! because i never knew that i killed somebody because of this mostly all server's have this feature!
    Last edited by Muaaz; 05-06-16, 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding some more suggestions!

1) I think Challenges is a nice idea. I have come up with a few theories over the years, of what makes a game more "replayable" (Players don't get bored after a few hours and never play again) and I've come to the conclusion that players needing an objective is one of them, among many other things that keeps players interested. Challenges gives the players something to do and something to try and achieve, but we'd probably need to offer something worth unlocking if they was to gain any interest from the players.

2) I don't see this working. If report points were awarded every time someone submitted a report, players would just spam reports. If the admins have to manually give report points when a ban has been successful, then that is just added work for the admins on top of already having to give out cookies as rewards and moving onto the next report.
    I have a slightly altered suggestion: Modify the report system, so that when a player is reported by multiple people, and that player is punished (via a /mute, /jail, /kick or /ban), the server will automatically give a cookie to all players that reported the offender, as well as automatically give them "report points". Reducing the work that the admins need to do, since all they have to do is punish the offender and the rest would be automated by the server.
    Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 05-06-16, 11:16 AM.

Comment

About the third suggestion, it already exists. /ths in-game to toggle it.

Comment

Number 1
        This is a good suggestion especially the hay parkour which real sounds good. It can be made easier because our server even provides /cpol which is an amazing feature to map hay parkour. If your talking normal parkour I guess /hp counts as one. However this hay parkour should be like a minigame type area so in the /t menu there should be a parkour section which consist of Parkour Hay 1 etc. So when you click into it, there's a race type system with checkpoints except you are on foot and trying to get the best time. Maybe this is too much to ask but lets see.

Number 2
        To be honest with you as I heard from some of the best admins such as ex admin LorSimon:
        but reporting is mostly about having the luck to find a cheater.
        And that's for real too. So reports really are a matter of luck. Instead try help out a lot in chat in order to seem helpful giving detailed answers instead of one worded. This itself will catch their attention. However if you are more of a reporter then it still wouldn't do a great deal because believe it or not a lot of admins do notice reports a lot. Have a look at admin Pedro's TP app.

Number 3
        This already exists, do /ths and select your sound. There is also that ding ding sound so yeh. That is sorted.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Challenges things are great every challenge more fun! but i wish rick see this topic and add it! bike challenges skydives etc very intresting things to get score like for every challenge different score and cash or cookie!

Comment

I like the challenge suggestion. As I promised to Shady, I will work on it. I will also need help for the maps as I'm not a mapper

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              I like the challenge suggestion. As I promised to Shady, I will work on it. I will also need help for the maps as I'm not a mapper
              I am ready to offer my service as a mapper, Just give me ideas so that I don't create maps for a long time and it turns out that there has been something wrong about it. Thanks for this opportunity.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I will start the coding for it soon. I just need to speak with Matite to see if I need to add an object limit for the maps or not Of course, the system will look like the event system, there will be about 20 slots, and admins will be able to create, edit, load, unload challenges so all mappers can start to work on their challenge maps when I will communicate the object limit

Comment

Sounds great waiting anxiously gx is going to be rocking with coming updates.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X