[GAMEMODE] Disable goto for Clan Mates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Disable goto for Clan Mates

So today i wanted to make a P-GOO but i did /tgc (/togglegotoclan) before so i wanted to disable the goto for them but there isn't a command.
    What about making a /dgc (/disablegotoclan) it disables the goto for all the clan mates. Like the /tgatps and /dgatps for TPs.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

I am not in a clan, so I don't have this issue, but good idea It might also be good to add a /dga command to disable ALL goto's. If you /tg a few players, then want to disable it again, /dga would be used.
    Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 05-06-16, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
      I am not in a clan, so I don't have this issue, but good idea It might also be good to add a /dga command to disable ALL goto's. If you /tg a few players, then want to disable it again, /dga would be used.
      I like this suggestion, i would suggest it too with my first suggestion.

Jason Giambi

Comment

Any ideas or comments about the suggestion :c?

Jason Giambi

Comment

Ye!! Great idea
          +1 From me
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Yes From me too , a agood suggestion and wait for higher admin reply for it :3 . but it is a good suggestion

Comment

That's.. a really good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                So today i wanted to make a P-GOO but i did /tgc (/togglegotoclan) before so i wanted to disable the goto for them but there isn't a command.
                What about making a /dgc (/disablegotoclan) it disables the goto for all the clan mates. Like the /tgatps and /dgatps for TPs.
                Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
                Both are also a good idea , I agree with these
                \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                o.O.o Allen ~
                (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Seems great, +1 from me too

Comment

It is a hood idea excellent, no more say... +1

Comment

I liked the idea I'll wait for this command,We really needed it, some times I do important things I don't want one with me suddenly shows a Person xD and i can't disable it Bending to relog.

Comment

Though i'm in a small/new clan. Seems like a good idea in general for the future. +1 from me!

Comment

If you're a part of a large clan with many players online which is very rare in GamerX and even if it is, just use /getid [CLAN] and list all the IDs of the members and /tg those IDs or just relog by quiting the game. If you're working with POBs, save it first then relog or just disable teleport for each player individually. GamerX aren't affiliated with clans much so this suggestion is most likely going to be ignored.
                          sigpicc:

Comment

Originally posted by Obese View Post
                            If you're a part of a large clan with many players online which is very rare in GamerX and even if it is, just use /getid [CLAN] and list all the IDs of the members and /tg those IDs or just relog by quiting the game. If you're working with POBs, save it first then relog or just disable teleport for each player individually. GamerX aren't affiliated with clans much so this suggestion is most likely going to be ignored.
                            I won't do /tg for 10 member and keep /tg them to off and i will /tgc again when i finish what i'm doing then will disable again. TG disable command for clan and for the other players not in the clan will be nice.

Jason Giambi

Comment

I think its better to make a script automatically to do that when you want to place a goo, like a command or something
                              I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X