Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan war

GamerX Clan War
    1. The total number of players (in the game) must consist of 5 people. Replacement is in the amount of - 2 players.
    2. Unauthorized site selection for which you need to fight (the agreement between the teams)
    3. Unauthorized team selection (in the game). I.e " [ATM] vs [M4](example)
    4. Admins will follow the game

CW rules GamerX server:
    [!]Forbidden !

1. Do not use any programs / scripts / cheats and so on, giving an unfair advantage in the game
    2. Killing players in spawn (a place of rebirth, database commands).
    3. Flood / offtopic / obscene language / advertisement.
    Last edited by Muzaffar_Abdulazizov; 07-06-16, 11:37 AM.

And What About Clan Less People Like Me?
    Well There You Go +1 At least You Guys Can Enjoy The Clan War

Comment

Clab wars have been suggested many times before and got denied idk why.

Comment

It gets denied because this server is not clan-based. If you want a clan war, then organize it yourself. I'm pretty sure that an Admin would be available to put you guys into your own world so outsiders can't interfere with the duel.

Comment

And who says every clan member is in for a clan war? Cuz i aint gonna hit my [M4] mates heuheu. Anyway wait for a admin to reply

Comment

Originally posted by Muzaffar_Abdulazizov View Post
            GamerX Clan War
            1. The total number of players (in the game) must consist of 5 people. Replacement is in the amount of - 2 players.
            2. Unauthorized site selection for which you need to fight (the agreement between the teams)
            3. Unauthorized team selection (in the game). I.e " [ATM] vs [M4]
            4. Admins will follow the game

CW rules GamerX server:
            [!]Forbidden !

1. Do not use any programs / scripts / cheats and so on, giving an unfair advantage in the game
            2. Killing players in spawn (a place of rebirth, database commands).
            3. Flood / offtopic / obscene language / advertisement.
            waiting for it from long if it get accepted i am willing for a clan war.

xdxdxd

Comment

I was thinking to announce a clan war,ATM vs M4. So i have exams till 11th june, after that i will talk to M4 owners, if they agree about it, then you will see a clan war. Soon i will update the details(no. Of Members,rules,other info etc) about it.
              I think place would be ship ctf with 2 to 5 points.
              Its not like a clan war all the time, just a clan war in the event.
              Last edited by garib_admi; 07-06-16, 11:30 AM.

Comment

You can ask the clan owner if they want to war against your clan.
                PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

not necessarily only M4 and ATM this for example

Comment

Good idea
                    we can clan war just like in an event
                    Waiting an admin for reply...................
                    I always stand out,
                    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

I did not mean to put my clan war event idea in your clan war idea. I just said that i wanted to announce a seperate clan war event with ATM vs M4.

You guys can do whatever you want. Like creating your own clans and ask other clan to start a war.
                      Last edited by garib_admi; 07-06-16, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Well I have to say I'm disagree with this idea, Because I came from a role play server in role play servers they have mafia teams and they fighting for turfs, There is a command in role play servers /turfs it shows places which taken by several mafia teams, And other mafias can attack them and steal their turfs, Also there is a system for player scores, That mafia who got highest score in war will be owner of turf. Also they have a system when they use /attack command they have only 30 minutes to win the war. But in GamerX which is a death match server you can't find factions like mafias police and etc ... It's useless if clans fight for nothing. However they can pick a place for they war and use the same skin and /teams. I think it's easy for owners to add this system but they need Data Base space for other things like new events, The reason is events are commons and everyone can take apart in them but clan wars are not common, So please think about giving fun to all online players.

Comment

Ahh brilliant idea, if i get accepted in [M4] then uhmm i hope we will enjoy alot in this.

Comment

Rewarding:
                            Cookies Bescuits Cakes Money and 1 point to theirs clan

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X