Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleport to avoid death...

Hello ,

If the player is attacked by other player and he wants to teleport somewhere ( go on event , go to someone , kill himself , teleport to property , spawn car/bike , teleport in ammunation , accept/invite duel ) he should wait 10 - 15 sec before using the command .
    He will get message/notification like this :
    You have been attacked by player. Please wait 10/15 sec and try again.
    With this , players wont be able to teleport just to avoid death .

Thanks for the time ,

Regrads

IwAn.
    People aren’t against you, they are for themselves.

This had already been suggested here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...teleport+fight
    However on topic, I feel this shouldn't be added because what if you do not want to fight but someone is shooting you and you try to teleport away. That will be unfair since you didn't shoot him in the first place. Besides 10-15 seconds is WAY too long. Also leaving it like it is would be fine and if you see someone breaking the rule, simply /report or them or video record them and report them on forums:
    Players- Click for more info
    TPs- Click for more info
    Admins- Click for more info
    Last edited by Eliteus; 07-06-16, 05:12 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hello , sorry for reposting the same suggestion but i was inactive for 1 year here...
      About the suggestion...
      You are kinda right but lets make this way. If you are in redzone you will be able to teleport in any time even if you are attacked , but out of it you cant , you take risk with getting out of the redzone ( safezone) and you need to take care of yourself too ( fighting someone , getting killed by someone and that stuff). And about the time i think is not too much because if you are attacked by player you can just run few meters from the fight and just teleport away...

Comment

Originally posted by IwAn View Post
        Hello , sorry for reposting the same suggestion but i was inactive for 1 year here...
        Nothing wrong about it, it's not a strict rule, just good to search for it and continue the conversation thereon.
        Originally posted by IwAn View Post
        About the suggestion...
        You are kinda right but lets make this way. If you are in redzone you will be able to teleport in any time even if you are attacked , but out of it you cant , you take risk with getting out of the redzone ( safezone) and you need to take care of yourself too ( fighting someone , getting killed by someone and that stuff). And about the time i think is not too much because if you are attacked by player you can just run few meters from the fight and just teleport away...
        Well the whole idea of 'Us taking care of ourselves' is kind of unfair mainly because a lot of times, people want to stay in one zone and hang out with friends etc without being disturbed. It is totally wrong to ruin a fun little time with friends even though you are allowed to kill anyone as it is a DM freeroam server. However like I said it ruins a lot of fun time with friends. Also running away from an attacking player isn't very easy as we can still be followed and murdered with running weapons such as the Sawn-Off or the Tec9 as well as long range weapons like the M4 or sniper.

I just want to ask you one question though, what is wrong with the current system, I mean we have all the different features such as /report command and the forum reports section here are the links again:
        Players- Click for more info
        TPs- Click for more info
        Admins- Click for more info
        Tell me one proper reason.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Maybe you are right and maybe I am but trust me , I don't feel good when someone in middle of 1v1 just teleport away to safe himself... I don't say that there is anything wrong with the system or so... its just too annoying...

Comment

I understand that it is very annoying, but in a way it is a good thing to catch them rulebreaking a multiple to times. You should record it all each time and the more you have the stronger your case is. Also use logs, so PM the rulebreaker and ask him why he is doing so, if he laughs or says something absurd, well done buddy you just make your case stronger. Oh and I forgot to add, it isn't only annoying when you are hanging out with friends in one plays but also if you are mapping. Mapping takes a lot of patience and dedication, someone just coming up and trying to kill you constantly is annoying especially when you cannot teleport away.

ps. A small advice, you should open up and try come into terms with others rather than stay stubborn and stuck to your suggestion. I'm sure you are a good player and seem mature but this attitude is kind of buggy :P
            Last edited by Eliteus; 07-06-16, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I am glad that we shared our ideas. But let's see what the other players will think about it .

Comment

Well if someone attacks you and you don't wish to fight him back you're allowed to teleport, So its not necessary to add this feature.
                This way we have more rage quits ... Just report them and leave this things for admins.

Comment

-1 not necessery bro, not needed just don't fight if you dont want you should not evade death by commands but you can use static vehicles to run so no need of these kind of things.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X