Suggestion about CTF Dust2 event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about CTF Dust2 event.

I want to suggest something about dust2 CTF map created by Rick, If you ever play in that map before you must know its a really big map. When you attack to enemy team and capture the flag your skin will be tired in bringing time and it would be so hard to bring the flag, So I wanted to suggest add some bmx or bike in both team bases like Izayoi TD event (Day After Tomorrow).

Your Suggestion is Good But I don't think Its good For newbies, Because If Rick add Bmx or Bikes, vehicles, Then Player Just Started to Drive by Killing Maybe They Af on, or Car ramming, in Event, This Makes Event Sick, And Players Not COme again to event because of these shits. But Anyway Your Suggestion is good.

Comment

Vehicles only available for Siege and DM (DM/TDM/Funny DM/Gun Game/LSS/TD) now, not for CTF yet, and yes that map is kinda big so teamwork is required to take the flag.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Guns for dust2 : Sniper, M4, Deagle, Combat.
        You're not able to drive-by with this guns.

Comment

YEs she is right

Comment

You want vehicles in the CTF Events ? I don't think it's a good idea to add vehicles in this event to be honnest :S

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              You want vehicles in the CTF Events ? I don't think it's a good idea to add vehicles in this event to be honnest :S
              Yeah Robo_N1X says that. but its really big its like impossible ship CTF. But some CTF maps are very big
              Big maps are not good -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                Yeah Robo_N1X says that. but its really big its like impossible ship CTF. But some CTF maps are very big
                Big maps are not good -.-
                Really? It is more easier that ShipCTF. And so easy to get the flag 2 times and win.
                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X