Add more Weapons to events!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add more Weapons to events!

Please as i can see all the events have nearly the same weapons (m4,Deage,Combat Shotgun , etc ..) and i noticed that some weapons are absent like Sawn-Off shotgun,RPG,etc...
    -I request to add more weapons to events
    -I suggest to remove and replace some event maps to avoid bore and routine
    -I suggest to find other types of events(ask me if you want some ideas [in-game name $m[A6]xx__]

We don't provide such weapons because when any player got it, the event is going to be way easy and there will be no fun. If some two-shot experts got Sawn-off just think about those who don't even know what is two-shot. So maybe that is the reason our community don't provide those weapons in events. And yeah my thoughts about RPG - Are you nuts? It will be too easy to get killed by a RPG or to kill with it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoNeWoLF View Post
      We don't provide such weapons because when any player got it, the event is going to be way easy and there will be no fun. If some two-shot experts got Sawn-off just think about those who don't even know what is two-shot. So maybe that is the reason our community don't provide those weapons in events. And yeah my thoughts about RPG - Are you nuts? It will be too easy to get killed by a RPG or to kill with it.
      A player like me can't c-bug well.
      Did you think of the players who can't c-bug or even don't know what is c-bug ?
      There is Minigun event! so why not RPG ?

Comment

There are some events in which we get sawn, minigun, rocket etc.
        Last edited by Toffee; 21-06-16, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Wrong section.
          But yea good idea.
          Why not add ctf ship with rpg.

Comment

Well i think There are event's like gungame last squad etc where you get weapons like minigun, rpg! but this is not necessery as it will end all the fun, sawn off etc all these kind of weapons will kill player's so easily so all fun will be gone! -1

Comment

When a player wants to create a map for the event, the admins question what are the weapons that he wants for the event to be loaded, then it is up to the creator of an event choose the necessary weapons. So if you want an event with weapons RW or WW style or if you want an event only with Rocket, create a map and suggest here in the forum

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X