Flame-Throver,Shotgun,Deagle
    Heavy
    MiniGun,Fists,Deagle
    Medic
    Shotgun,deagle,heal-command
    Spy
    Deagle,SkinChanger-command,Knife

If you like this guys please do thumps up for me

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Sounds nice but the heavy will be over powerful, since he have a mg and it will hard for the others classes. Nice idea btw it could work only if dmg for some of the weapons get raised for example the bat(not sure if its possible at all).
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I really like this suggestion! +1

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
        Sounds nice but the heavy will be over powerful, since he have a mg and it will hard for the others classes. Nice idea btw it could work only if dmg for some of the weapons get raised for example the bat(not sure if its possible at all).
        It is very much possible , I asked an experienced person about it and he also added that that system takes a lot of memory!

Comment

For Heavy Class.We need to lower hes damage in MiniGun or Add more health to other Class.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Comment

About the anti cheat: It may trigger the auto ban for MiniGun and More then 100% Health. But i've seen the anti cheat going crazy at Minigun Forrest.

Comment

Every thing can be fixed right?
              Our administrations is very advanced and smart so they can fix it..

Comment

Explain the minigame please. I never played this game. And of course, we won't add a class with minigun whereas other class don't have the minigun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  Explain the minigame please. I never played this game. And of course, we won't add a class with minigun whereas other class don't have the minigun.
                  Same point here, You should define it more specifically. Some of us, We haven't played this minigame. "Pending"

Comment

Minigun is have ammo : 500 only

Comment

Ok Ok then MiniGunout and M4 Carbine in ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

Rick this is the LINK of Team Fortress 2 gameplay this is the answer for your question ! :P
                        Last edited by Tyler_Cruze™; 02-02-14, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Cruze™ View Post
                          Ok Ok then MiniGunout and M4 Carbine in ok ?
                          Yes Do It

Comment

Originally posted by Julius95 View Post
                            I really like this suggestion! +1
                            I agree with u bro
                            sigpic

Comment

suggestion is nice +1 from me
                              sigpic
                              ThE EnEmY CoulD Be AnYwHerE AnD It CouLD Be AnYTiME

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X