X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FilterScript] 3 / Suggestions

1-Suggestions

Features
    When you anwser correct, you will win random cash and score.
    The test are case sensitive. This means if it asks YhdLod2 you can't type yhdlod2 or YHDLOD2. It must be exactly the same.
    You can change the interval of the tests with a define in the script (TIME).
    If no-one answers it will send a message and later on a new test.
    etc..
    If I answer an reaction-test correct.

If no-one answers the test.

Thanks +1 Suggestions good -1 if it not good

2-Suggestions

Why when Player Break Rules can Admin warnned Player from add cmd /warn ID Reason
    Ex:
    Admin Left has warnned player Robo_N1X Reason HH (Health hack)

here if player got 3 warning he gets auto kick if(WarnTimes[i]>=3, >more than

3-Suggestions

[VIP]

Player must Be donate for $$ Dollars To get VIP

Many Commands For the VIPs

Made Alot and Useful commands for all the VIPs and can be used in any type of server..

VIP Chat

VIPS Online

VIP No online

1- Suggestion
    -1 Bcoz we have system of Botsay which gives u a cookie when u type them correct
    2- Suggestion
    I don't really know about this admin can reply u on this suggestion I don't want to be a smartass
    3-Suggestion
    We have Trusted Players with Special commands
    So I think its not that good
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
      1-Suggestions

Features
      The test are case sensitive. This means if it asks YhdLod2 you can't type yhdlod2 or YHDLOD2. It must be exactly the same.
      etc..
      If I answer an reaction-test correct.

If no-one answers the test.

Thanks +1 Suggestions good -1 if it not good

2-Suggestions

Why when Player Break Rules can Admin warnned Player from add cmd /warn ID Reason
      Ex:

3-Suggestions

[VIP]

Many Commands For the VIPs

Made Alot and Useful commands for all the VIPs and can be used in any type of server..

VIP Chat

VIPS Online

VIP No online

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
      1- Suggestion
      -1 Bcoz we have system of Botsay which gives u a cookie when u type them correct
      2- Suggestion
      I don't really know about this admin can reply u on this suggestion I don't want to be a smartass
      3-Suggestion
      We have Trusted Players with Special commands
      So I think its not that good
      1 Suggestion: is good cuz u can win a score and cash that is help player for get score.

2-Suggestion: is good for admin to give 3 chance to player when admin warn player will see it and remove hacker

3-Suggestion : is For player to donate and get good cmd so Server can get Money (Donate for server) .

Now Admin can reply

Comment

About your first suggestion, I don't support it as there is an alternative system which comes with a cookie as a reward, from IRC an admin can load this event-like competition with !botsay, it's exactly the same as yours.

Your second suggestion, I don't think this might work as we got alternative ways that comes with variations, we got couple of commands that warn the player when they use either 2-Shot & C-bug, speed boost abuse or Drive-by in redzone.
        Another variation that we do, we manually warn player via a private message in-game.

I don't support this at all, we don't allow donators to have advantages over other people, will make it unfair and more like pay2win, donations here comes with a warm feeling and trust from the admins.
        As MaxSafy said we got few commands for trusted players (Level 2), and everyone can be granted those commands without paying at all, if the requirements are met, that's enough

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          About your first suggestion, I don't support it as there is an alternative system which comes with a cookie as a reward, from IRC an admin can load this event-like competition with !botsay, it's exactly the same as yours.

Your second suggestion, I don't think this might work as we got alternative ways that comes with variations, we got couple of commands that warn the player when they use either 2-Shot & C-bug, speed boost abuse or Drive-by in redzone.
          Another variation that we do, we manually warn player via a private message in-game.

I don't support this at all, we don't allow donators to have advantages over other people, will make it unfair and more like pay2win, donations here comes with a warm feeling and trust from the admins.
          As MaxSafy said we got few commands for trusted players (Level 2), and everyone can be granted those commands without paying at all, if the requirements are met, that's enough
          its Suggestion for Foreeom and stunt Map iits good Bliud maps

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
            1-Suggestions

Features
            etc..

2-Suggestions

Ex:

Gamerx already have a system like that but it doesn't start automatically. An admin must be on irc to make their own custom botsay (own custom reaction test) This suggestion isn't recommended. There are many ways for admins to warn players who break the rules without kicking them from the server. The admins can use the /jail command, force them to read the rules or talk to them via /pm (private message). If the player is still rulebreaking the admins know what to do. This suggestion is also not recommended.

No. Paying just to get a vip status is not a good idea. Obviously, it will be unfair. This vip system isn't needed, we already have a trusted player system a lots of special commands and features.
            Last edited by Nick; 03-07-16, 02:52 AM.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

1-i don't support your first suggestion we already have *Botsays* System as other said so its a NO on this!

2-Blackbird already told you about this!

3-Well GamerX is one of the biggest and, successful servers in SA-MP, and its not running on donations! as far i know! thats why they don't have VIP System but you can donate to community if its your own wish! you will get a rank on forum! etc

i must want to thank you for this suggestions, i know you just wanted to help us! to be much better, but we are already better! and this community is here since 2006.
              {eXp} {HardWork}=GamerX but i liked the way you did suggestion! anyhow hope to see some great suggestions from you in future!
              Last edited by Muaaz; 03-07-16, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I believe that there should be alternative ways to make score or maybe the amount of cookies you have add up to your score.

Comment

1-As everyone has said above we already have a botsays.

2-Blackbird told that admin can warn players through 'pm'.

3-VIP's are just like TP's.

Comment

i also dont supports your 1st suggestion
                    and as sheroz mentioned VIP like TP and TP is more better then VIP.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X