Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Suggestions About /HP ( Hidden Pickup)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Suggestions About /HP ( Hidden Pickup)

It will be nice if all players automatically get disarmed when they teleport to /HP , instead of the admins having to disarm every minute, one more thing , players within 500 metres of the /HP location should lose the ability to create objects and spawn vehicles.

If this is not needed . Delete the thread. Thanks.
    sigpic

Good idea of disarming players
    Not sure of objects
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Nice idea you brought, i would like to add something; Wouldn't it be better if an admin has a enable disable command that will automatically toggle the hp disarm when a player is in a certain range of hidden pickup. So when a player gets in the range of HP, lets say 200m then it'll automatically disarm you and this feature can be toggled by an admin either to enable or disable hp disarm.
      Last edited by Glator; 03-07-16, 04:15 PM. Reason: typo
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Already Suggested
        n.1
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-hp-suggestion
        n.2
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ut-join-and-hp
        Last edited by Cpt.Tall; 03-07-16, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Yah! It's a very good idea to stop DM and annoyance at /HP.

Comment

Didn't know it was already suggested , I search and found nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

When players typed /hp some of them would be searching and some of them would be deathmatching, especially the newbies. They don't know what's going on so they will be deathmatching. Disarming when someone typed the /hp command is recommended because dm at a hp search area is annoying because those who are searching for the goo will be attacked and admins won't need to keep repeating the disarm command anytime someone joined the hp and start shooting.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I think /hp should be like a minigame, As you know you can't use /tg in minigames and can't use /g command also some annoyer guys use /flamer in /hp its really annoying. minigame prevents all this rule breaking.

Comment

Well no sure about it! sometime we need weapons to use that /knife or anything to break that glass etc! so i don't think so and i hav seen this is suggested before as cpt tall just posted about it! so i think its useless i dont think so and admins are always watching so its fine how it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                    Well no sure about it! sometime we need weapons to use that /knife or anything to break that glass etc! so i don't think so and i hav seen this is suggested before as cpt tall just posted about it! so i think its useless i dont think so and admins are always watching so its fine how it is!
                    You can actually break the glass by landing a few punches at it, doesn't need /knife for that. I totally agree with this suggestion, because there is no complete reason that we are going to /hp for death matching it's just to search for the goo and " admins are always watching " isn't really a good thing because that just put more work and effort on admins instead of a system which just disarm everyone whenever they are teleported to /hp, however as nick said some of the newbies would be death matching but as far as I recall correctly, I was warned before by an admin at the past for death matching at a goo so it's probably not allowed, we just have to explain to the newbies simply that it's not allowed to death match at the goo, if they didn't listen you can use /report in this case.

I don't find any reason not to agree with this.
                    Last edited by Ahmed34; 04-07-16, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalifa22 View Post
                      It will be nice if all players automatically get disarmed when they teleport to /HP , instead of the admins having to disarm every minute, one more thing , players within 500 metres of the /HP location should lose the ability to create objects and spawn vehicles.

Really good idea
                      I agree with you.
                      Thanks for the suggestion
                      Good luck hope admins will work on this.

Comment

Yeah its nice idea, I think, The commands, Like /rocket /flamethrower and /sniper SHould also be disable as some player get flamethrower and Just hit with that, and its very irritating sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalifa22 View Post

Nice suggestion. Specially it is helpful when new players teleport to 'hp' and start dming and spwaning vehicles it will stop them from doing it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X