New Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suggestion

I Want To Say That Everyone Know In gamer x The players named gxtempid They Are Just Annoying the Server For Example Any Of Gxtemp Is Hacker And I Want To Report Him But Can't Focuse On His I'd So the Suggestion Is When A New player Joins A Game He Has To First Register Later He I'll Be Able To Spawn The matter Is That I want To Say That No New player Will Be Spawned With out Getting register Through That The Counting Of Registered Players Will Increase Hope It is Good Suggestion Thank U

The whole point of GXTempNameID is that player count remains high - a lot of people do not understand English and when it tells them that their chosen name is taken they just try to quit the dialogue box for signing in, then they continue playing which keeps our player count up and makes them want to come back. If all players had to sign in and be registered I can guarantee that GamerX would have 50-60 players maximum. We do NOT want that, I'd like the player amount to increase (which is what is happening). Eventually the GXTempNameID dude, will be fed up of his name and ask someone who speaks his language how to get a proper name, and boom we have a registered player. I don't think the ratio of Registered players:Unregistered Players is way different. It's a good diversity. So in conclusion I don't think any changes are required since if it was done, GamerX would not be popular at all and would lose its originality.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 05-07-16, 10:26 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Hello mate, well, the ''GXTempNameID'' thing is because many accounts are registered here, so instead of kicking a player with a name that's already registered, the server just puts ''GXTempNameID...'' in its name.

I don't support this suggestion as the server would lose a lot of players plus the chat would be spammed of kicks.

Comment

I Just Want To Say When Ever A Player Joins A Game Who Is Absulotly not Registerd They Have To Register Their Account After That They I'll Able To Spawn That Suggestion Was In My Mind If U All Agree Then Okay If U R Not Agree Its Also OK

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
          I Just Want To Say When Ever A Player Joins A Game Who Is Absulotly not Registerd They Have To Register Their Account After That They I'll Able To Spawn That Suggestion Was In My Mind If U All Agree Then Okay If U R Not Agree Its Also OK
          You basically just repeated your suggestion, wtf lol. Anyway I repeat:

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          The whole point of GXTempNameID is that player count remains high - a lot of people do not understand English and when it tells them that their chosen name is taken they just try to quit the dialogue box for signing in, then they continue playing which keeps our player count up and makes them want to come back. If all players had to sign in and be registered I can guarantee that GamerX would have 50-60 players maximum. We do NOT want that, I'd like the player amount to increase (which is what is happening). Eventually the GXTempNameID dude, will be fed up of his name and ask someone who speaks his language how to get a proper name, and boom we have a registered player. I don't think the ratio of Registered players:Unregistered Players is way different. It's a good diversity. So in conclusion I don't think any changes are required since if it was done, GamerX would not be popular at all and would lose its originality.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            You basically just repeated your suggestion, wtf lol. Anyway I repeat:
            ya ITS the same suggestion becasue in 1 thread you cant upload too many suggestions okay and i AGree with YOU so IAM TRYING to find a new and helful suggestion thanK
            you

Comment

I think Eliteus Perfectly Answered your question, there is no word remain, I post here, But you thinking all GXtempname are hackers, But Really The one who banned or don't know how to, or maybe they not understand english as above mention, I don't think all are hackers, They already get banned or might they not even know how they get unban, So they just cancel their login process, So that they play fairly, (I not talking about all) But some which I see, The other thing if someone Hacking, And You might see, You just have to report, (You might get a cookie), Did you ever think Without these hackers How would be earn Cookies, If we don't see someone else hacking, If all play fair than there is no fun you know.

Comment

well i don't agree with this! in order to do something you have to get out from your comfort zone thats! if you can't see the id fight with him /getid, /spec these kind of things will help you! sometime we can't get everything while just sitting! and if all player's have to register then many will leave the server i don't want that as gx already losing players it was before 200+ but now its not so many player's don't even know english! so they don't! sorry i don't agree with your suggestion its fine how it is!.

Comment

GuyZ Am Totally Agree With You So I Think Its Not A Useful Suggestion But Through This You Have Cleared My many Of Questions AND about English I Want To Clear You That My Mother Tongue Is Sindhi But I'll Try To More improve My English Thank You respectable Players

Comment

GuyZ Am Totally Agree With You So I Think Its Not A Useful Suggestion But Through This You Have Cleared My many Of Questions AND about English I Want To Clear You That My Mother Tongue Is Sindhi But I'll Try To More improve My English Thank You respectable Players
                    Your english is very funny, not Your Mother tongue, Your mother language is Sindhi, Well don't take it serious, Am I not also good in english, But if we correct each other mistakes than may we good our english speaking writing both skills.

Comment

I Want To Say That Everyone Know In gamer x The players named gxtempid They Are Just Annoying the Server For Example Any Of Gxtemp Is Hacker And I Want To Report Him But Can't Focuse On His I'd So the Suggestion Is When A New player Joins A Game He Has To First Register Later He I'll Be Able To Spawn The matter Is That I want To Say That No New player Will Be Spawned With out Getting register Through That The Counting Of Registered Players Will Increase Hope It is Good Suggestion Thank U
                      able to play only after register i dont agree with this becoz we if we dont know how to register then what will newbies do? becoz they cant write anything before spawn
                      just change gamerxtempid if there is only id number will appear then we can look better. to report etc

Comment

I think /cn command must be enable for tempnames then they won't be confused how to register and crap ...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                          I think /cn command must be enable for tempnames then they won't be confused how to register and crap ...
                          If this command was enabled for TempNames, i think it might change the name of the account they connect with, and still can't get their account back. A lot of these tempnames are non english (most of them are vietnam).
                          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X