No announcement yet.

Suggestion for CTF's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people who don't know english can say NO and what if some people wanted to play that event still and some people will say no so that can be abused i don't agree!

Comment

unnecessary for the time, because it has attracted many participants and they are like, always competing for the flags to win, it is not important in the allotted time, ShipCTF not waste of time to complete.

Comment

I think this is an okay suggestion and I agree to an extent. I think that there should perhaps be a time limit for events, but it should not be 20 minutes, but perhaps an hour. As people have said in this thread, they like the event to last a long time, and some event maps have been created specifically to last a long time.

As for how the result would be decided, Northwest is right, it makes no sense to decide the result based on the number of kills if it's a CTF event, but by flag captures.

And whilst I don't think a /voteend command is necessary, it's not 'abusable' so there would be no harm in adding it and enabling it after a certain time period I guess.
        Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 10-07-16, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonty View Post
          Hey ya'll,

CTF's are fun, aren't they? But when they go longer than 20 minutes they get annoying. Getting straight to the point my suggestion is that CTF's should be limited to 15-20 minutes because sometimes they go for hours and admins don't do shit about it.

Not only that, after 20 minutes the team with most kills must win.

Cheers!

Best Regards,
          Jonty
          Nice suggestion. CTF events like ShipCTF never end and not all but some players get bored by playing the same event for hours.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X