Gambling/dicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling/dicing

Today me, batcold and Ken did some gambling in-game which was quite fun. The idea is that a player who want's to gamble, will send the host some cash/cookies/cakes/biscuit's/icecreams and the host lets say rolls a dice, which can give you a number from 1 to 100. Anything between 1 and 50 and you lose the things you gave to the host. Anything between 51 and 100, you get it back doubled. So i thought maybe adding a new command which will automatically say in chat or over your head like /cb. For example: Rebel rolled a 34! You lose!
    Yes, it can be done without the command as we did it with batcold and Ken, but there wouldn't be many people who will trust us. They will obviously instantly think that it's a scam.
    To reduce scamming, it could be just like it is with road-trips. An admin gives a player ability to use the command(s). What do you think?

It is better to send a request and the player responds by a command and a dice is rolled from 1 to 6, the player who will have bigger number will win and if they draw everyone will get his/her items back.
    Example:- PlayerA and PlayerB.
    PlayerA sends a dice to PlayerB with 10 cookies.
    PlayerB responds with a command to play.
    PlayerB diced 4 and PlayerA diced 2.
    PlayerB gets the 10 cookies.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

From where you got a dice of 100 numbers.. :v lmao
      Just jking
      Btw your dice ganbling looking nice...

Comment

Maximum should be specified as well (eg. 5 cookies/cakes)
        Also except winning when you get a number from 51-100, it could be like whoever draws the highest number out of 100 wins and doubles the specified bet.

Comment

I love this. So i have an idea for gambling system ( if admins accept Rebel's suggestion )
          Here is my suggestion:
          + When we type /gamble [ID]
          + a box comming out and there are 5 kind of prizes in that box:
          - Cookies
          - Cakes
          - Cash
          - Biscuits
          - Icecreams
          +When we click one of those, 1 new box will appear with the text "Type your amount: "
          +We type amount we want to gamble with other player, and it will appear on that player's screen

+ If player accept the gamble, dice's system will random a number and show it on a new box on both of players' screen.

Example: System rolls 2 and 69. The box which shows on both of player's screen will announce:
          - Player a: 2
          - Player B: 69
          - Winner is player B

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
            It is better to send a request and the player responds by a command and a dice is rolled from 1 to 6, the player who will have bigger number will win and if they draw everyone will get his/her items back.
            Example:- PlayerA and PlayerB.
            PlayerA sends a dice to PlayerB with 10 cookies.
            PlayerB responds with a command to play.
            PlayerB diced 4 and PlayerA diced 2.
            PlayerB gets the 10 cookies.
            Originally posted by Kel View Post
            I love this. So i have an idea for gambling system ( if admins accept Rebel's suggestion )
            Here is my suggestion:
            - Cookies
            - Cakes
            - Cash
            - Biscuits
            - Icecreams
            +When we click one of those, 1 new box will appear with the text "Type your amount: "
            +We type amount we want to gamble with other player, and it will appear on that player's screen

+ If player accept the gamble, dice's system will random a number and show it on a new box on both of players' screen.

Example: System rolls 2 and 69. The box which shows on both of player's screen will announce:
            - Winner is player B
            Yeah either of those could work pretty well. The reason why my idea was quite basic is that it's fairly easy to make. That's what i was aming for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
              Here is my suggestion:
              - Cookies
              - Cakes
              - Cash
              - Biscuits
              - Icecreams

- Winner is player B
              This one sounds great. I support it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X