Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /lpos suggestion

Hi all

i think we need a new teleport to our /lpos like like /gpos or something like this
    we have /npo but when i load more than 1 /lpos it's a problem

ok that's all
    tHAT iS mE

sigpic

/lpos filename, once you loaded do /npo id for nearest object then just /gpo id to go to it! its simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      /lpos filename, once you loaded do /npo id for nearest object then just /gpo id to go to it! its simple as that!
      If you would just mind reading what he said, let me highlight it for you.

Originally posted by Mc_Mehdi[Morocco] View Post
      Hi all

i think we need a new teleport to our /lpos like like /gpos or something like this
      we have /npo but when i load more than 1 /lpos it's a problem

ok that's all
      I do appreciate adding some sort of feature that would allow the player to SetSpawnPosition for a certain ObjectSet he created, while he is saving it using /lpos. Another way to add something like this would be saving the Coordinates where the player is standing whilst he is saving his ObjectSet using /spos. and when someone would load the player ObjectSet using /lpos, they will be shown a dialog saying, "Do you wish to be teleported to the spawn position of xyz Object Set with buttons saying "Yes" or "No". With a command later on for teleporting like /tsos (TeleportToSpawnOfObjectSet) <ObjectSet>, this can be changed though.

However, Implementing something like this would take time and wouldn't be worth the hassle. I'd appreciate if something like this gets added. Only if the Developers find it useful.

Thanks.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
        If you would just mind reading what he said, let me highlight it for you.

I do appreciate adding some sort of feature that would allow the player to SetSpawnPosition for a certain ObjectSet he created, while he is saving it using /lpos. Another way to add something like this would be saving the Coordinates where the player is standing whilst he is saving his ObjectSet using /spos. and when someone would load the player ObjectSet using /lpos, they will be shown a dialog saying, "Do you wish to be teleported to the spawn position of xyz Object Set with buttons saying "Yes" or "No". With a command later on for teleporting like /tsos (TeleportToSpawnOfObjectSet) <ObjectSet>, this can be changed though.

However, Implementing something like this would take time and wouldn't be worth the hassle. I'd appreciate if something like this gets added. Only if the Developers find it useful.

Thanks.
        i tried to help but i did't understood the way he said lol! i dont like the idea!
        Edit: i agree with eliteus there is already a command for TP's if he want this command he can be a TP no need of this command for players.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 11-07-16, 05:57 PM.

Comment

There is a TP command to set spawn position but this will not be made a level 1 player command for obvious reasons.

What Shifty has suggested is basically just teleporting to your POB set which I disagree with purely because when you do /npo and /gpo id you will be taken to the object area. However if you are in the wrong side of the POB set, simply do /cpo 3885 and use /epo to move yourself really quickly to your target area. Other than that you can simply use jetpacks or vehicles to navigate to your desired area. This suggestion is just laziness although I understand it can be annoying at times. In these time simply take a break and after a while resume back to work. Has always worked for me. Rather than focussing on minor trivial things like this, I'd prefer that scripters actually work on fun features for the server that can increase the joy of playing.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Eliteus are you crazzy ????
            tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X