X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks List

Hello,

I searched, to see if this suggestion has been suggested before, but I couldn't find any indication, so I thought I'd make the suggestion now.

In the newest update of GamerX, the requirements for ranks have been modified, and I think ranks are going to become much more desirable now that they have realistic requirements. I wanted to see if anyone was rank 100 in the server, but there seems to be no easy way to find out. I went on IRC, and asked Robo if there was a 'toplist' like here http://gamerxserver.com/toplist/ which included ranks. To my knowledge, there is no such list. Robo pointed out that this would not be as easy to list, since lots of people could be rank 100, so it makes no sense to have a 'top 10' as such, since how would you know how to order the players when they are all the same rank?

Instead of having a top 10 of players with the highest ranks, I think it would be a nice idea to instead have a way of seeing a list of all players at each rank, so my idea is to have a page on the website (like the toplist page) but dedicated for ranks. You'd go onto the page, search for a rank (such as 100), and a list of all players at rank 100 would be displayed.

You may think 'but 1515484 players would be rank 10, so we can't list them all'. If you read the message at the bottom of the 'toplist' page, it says that only players that are active within the last 30 days are included, so I think a similar rule should be added to this 'Ranks list', so only recently active players are listed.

Nice suggestion. It would be great if it will be added.

Comment

Great suggestion, it will be good addition in gamerX why not that spam is horriable so yeah i like ur suggestion.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 12-07-16, 11:35 PM.

Comment

It's a pretty good suggestion.

I'll have a talk with Kenneth and Hoss who are currently dealing with the web page. If they think it's a good idea and won't take too much effort I'll let you know in this post.

Closed for now.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X