Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

I just wanted to suggest that if a player is ranked up, this shouldn't be visible on the main chat as it is more like spam
    when a player is ranked up then the other immediately ranks up and this is irrating, and when a player logs in after many days like RockingKevin did, the ranks were promoted like 12 times!

If you guys can please make a command /hideranks, that would be useful

I was honestly thinking to suggest this too, everytime someone ranks up it keeps spamming my screen which is annoying i mean... there are hundreds of players in gamerx, and we get notified each and every time someone ranks up? and there is no reason also why we should get notified if someone has ranked up, we can just use /tr2 id for information.
    +1

Comment

I like the new server message. It's nice knowing the other players know you rank up. So I don't support this suggestion. However, maybe it could be changed so that only important ranks are displayed? No one really cares if you reach rank 3, since it's low and insignificant, but it would be much more worthy of a server announcement if you reached an 80+ rank for example.
      Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 13-07-16, 10:32 PM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X