[GAMEMODE]3 Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]3 Suggestions

As the server got updated yesterday with alot of new features so ofcourse suggestions will be suggested to them.
    I will start with the chase event.
    The chase is a minigame started by admins so anyone can join it anytime if it's playing. But when the player joins he spawns behind the Crook, and today i saw some players /leave and /chase again when they are so far from the Crook to get nearer and sometimes the player stuck infront of the Crook Vehicle and less it's damage like happened to Pedro today. So my suggestion is when a player joins the Chase when it's already started he spawns behind the Crook by 150 or 200 meters, not directly behind him.

The second suggestion is about the new feature /challenge. I have noticed that the challenge maps are loaded by admins. So the suggestion here is to make the maps like minigames, when the first time it is loaded it still be loaded forever. And admins can add Challenge maps anytime.

The third suggestion is about Events Auto Rotation. When the LSS event being scripted it haven't got added to the event rotation. Does the developers spend alot of time in coding the new events and after few days no one plays it and we forget about it? Same thing happened with the Target Desturction, after few days of the update that contain the new event it didn't get loaded anymore. So the suggestion is after the event creation in the next update its maps must be put in the event auto rotation, not all the maps but some of them so we can still plays them. OR the admins frequently load them and that is impossible so the better to add the event's maps to the auto rotation.

Opinions are always appreciated.
    Thanks for taking your time by reading my suggestions.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

1st Suggestion

It's a good idea to not abuse and make the admins lose the chase unfairly

2nd Suggestion

It's a good idea to have all the challenges all the time so in morning time ( In my country) there is no admins so some challenges will be limited (around 5 or 10) so I agree.

3rd Suggestion

All the maps should be loaded by the event bot, I didn't really understand it.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
      1st Suggestion

It's a good idea to not abuse and make the admins lose the chase unfairly

2nd Suggestion

It's a good idea to have all the challenges all the time so in morning time ( In my country) there is no admins so some challenges will be limited (around 5 or 10) so I agree.

3rd Suggestion

All the maps should be loaded by the event bot, I didn't really understand it.
      He means, that the event auto rotation which loads the events doesn't load all the events such as the target destruction one, same thing can also be said for the blast survival one, back in the old days, it was a popular event and all enjoyed it (like ShipCtf) but now it's rarely loaded which is true actually, all what i see loaded is ctf with different maps, the protect the project event, the fallout event and barely the target destruction event, so i support that 3rd suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
        As the server got updated yesterday with alot of new features so ofcourse suggestions will be suggested to them.
        I will start with the chase event.
        The chase is a minigame started by admins so anyone can join it anytime if it's playing. But when the player joins he spawns behind the Crook, and today i saw some players /leave and /chase again when they are so far from the Crook to get nearer and sometimes the player stuck infront of the Crook Vehicle and less it's damage like happened to Pedro today. So my suggestion is when a player joins the Chase when it's already started he spawns behind the Crook by 150 or 200 meters, not directly behind him.

The second suggestion is about the new feature /challenge. I have noticed that the challenge maps are loaded by admins. So the suggestion here is to make the maps like minigames, when the first time it is loaded it still be loaded forever. And admins can add Challenge maps anytime.

The third suggestion is about Events Auto Rotation. When the LSS event being scripted it haven't got added to the event rotation. Does the developers spend alot of time in coding the new events and after few days no one plays it and we forget about it? Same thing happened with the Target Desturction, after few days of the update that contain the new event it didn't get loaded anymore. So the suggestion is after the event creation in the next update its maps must be put in the event auto rotation, not all the maps but some of them so we can still plays them. OR the admins frequently load them and that is impossible so the better to add the event's maps to the auto rotation.

Opinions are always appreciated.
        Thanks for taking your time by reading my suggestions.
        All the three suggestions seem good.

Comment

First and Third suggestion will be worked on. We are working on a new event rotation file. About the second one, it's not possible, it would requires a lot of memory to store all challenges data so we limited it to only 20 challenges loaded.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X