Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Chase System.

Hey guys!
    i have a suggestion for Chase System, which is preety simple sometime admin's are afk or sometime they can be not in game too... and a crook car many time i *noticided* go in water and he pass that time to win that chase and i wanted that that chase should be automatically ended if a crook car go in water.. so the other team can win handsomely! it will be easy always admin's can be avalaible sometime some can be afk or sometime they can not be in game too and sometime the crook is randomly chosen and there are some {gxtempname} {un-registered) players lol and i don't think will understand our language to get out of vehicle to end the chase i hope you like the suggestion that would be much easier too
    Last edited by Muaaz; 13-07-16, 10:31 PM. Reason: Unregistered player's stuff.

I'm guessing this only applies if the crook has a small amount of time left on the clock to win, otherwise he'd drown? But I agree, if the crook goes in the water that should be considered a fail. I also think this same rule could be applied and implemented with code for Pursuits. Some players, when being chased in pursuits, will go in the water to try and win, which doesn't seem like a fair way to win.
    Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 13-07-16, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Gj!!!
      Good thinking

i love this idea
      just drift

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X