Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race suggestion

Hello guys,

Im here to suggest anything that in my opinion its needed, you all will show your opinions

There is like a "Ghost Mode" in races (its called Ghost Mode in MTA racing servers), I mean you can traverse the cars/bikes that other players are driving.

But..
    • What about vehicles that arent driven? Those cars cant be traversed so you hit the cars and lose time
    • What about players that are runing on the road? You cant traverse players so you hit them and you will have the classic message ( Dont driveby with Auto Fix ON )

I think if you enable that "Ghost Mode" for vehicles not driven and players without vehicle, it would be more nice to race here and will be an improvement to our race system.

What do you think about it?
    Last edited by Charger; 17-07-16, 08:29 PM.

Yeah!!! Really need it! Hope its added.

Comment

Yeah, i agree with this.

Comment

There is already the system that disable collisions while you are racing. This message will be removed by Rick in next update (as he said in the bugs sections). And about the others I disagree. I mean, the cars without people and the players running are just a part of all the things. You can hit objects for example, like you can just hit the people and the cara

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
          the cars without people and the players running are just a part of all the things. You can hit objects for example, like you can just hit the people and the cara
          In the past there wasnt this "Ghost Mode" and you could hit other racers... so like you said, its "a part of all the things" right?, but see, they put the Ghost Mode because it was better, an improvement, so it doesnt have any sense what you said

Comment

It's not possible, since the provided sa-mp function toggles between another player, means any unoccupied vehicles wont lose its collision. Anyway an option for admins to the current feature for toggling vehicle collision in a race is useful, and was suggested few times already.
            KVIrc User

Comment

I support enabling collision in races, because that's what races are supposed to be about. As for the other proposal, I am not really sure if it's possible, but even if it's, I doubt that I would support it.

TL;DR : Yes for the first one - No for the second.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X