suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion

hi i want to add something i do not know it will be good or what . when we shoot players he use /healme or /car or cmds to tp to avoid death this is bored if our admins make something to avoid that its better like he cant use this cmds after bullet shoot him for 15 sec he cant use heal me or /car or this cmds after 15 sec or spawn like anti refil and anti tp and anti spawn car . and add head shoot system and anti ramimng
    Last edited by dolaa; 18-07-16, 12:39 PM.

Suggested before a lot of times. Just /report those players who evade their death.

Comment

I support this. However, I disagree with the value, because 15 seconds is just too long. It should be 5 seconds.

Comment

Ok 5 sec its good and plz make anti 2 soot in red area

Comment

Originally posted by dolaa View Post
          Ok 5 sec its good and plz make anti 2 soot in red area
          what makes you think anti 2shoot will be possible and even it is miraculously possible it will literally bother/interfere with the normal gameplay.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

I disagree because not always the player is fighting with you. What if you are not fighting me, I shot you but you cannot use commands to escape? Its not fair. Just report the players that use commands in FIGHTS and remember that if the player doesnt shot back it is not a fight!

Comment

and add head shoot system
              I know this is possible, but this is samp, not some sort of first person shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                I disagree because not always the player is fighting with you. What if you are not fighting me, I shot you but you cannot use commands to escape? Its not fair. Just report the players that use commands in FIGHTS and remember that if the player doesnt shot back it is not a fight!
                U talking about 15% of peapole making this but iam talking about 85% using cmds to avoid death then i said in red area not any where

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                  I know this is possible, but this is samp, not some sort of first person shooter.
                  I k one shoot he will death but this one shoot not easy he cant aim anywhere on his body he aim on head so its hard not eazy

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=command+fight

Can't be asked to repeat myself 50000 times so there is a link where I explain briefly why I disagree with the suggestion also post links to many others who suggested the same thing. Please search before posting. It isn't a very strong rule but it is annoying when suggested so many times.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by dolaa View Post
                      U talking about 15% of peapole making this but iam talking about 85% using cmds to avoid death then i said in red area not any where
                      In red zones it is even worst, many new players who doesn't want to fight spawn there and will have no chance to know the server before get killed several times

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X