Challenge Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge Suggestion

When we are playing the challenge we trying to break or make records here i am suggesting a timer, which let u know that how much time u have spend in challenge Thanks!
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

It will help the player's to break the records more easily because it will show the current timer and if anybody want to break any record he can see the current time textdraw on screen which will help them and they can break the record easily and will do much faster by keeping the timer in mind why not its a Yes i like it.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 21-07-16, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
      When we are playing the challenge we trying to break or make records here i am suggesting a timer, which let u know that how much time u have spend in challenge Thanks!
      in some place of challenge is too hard to complete. we need to try 100 times how to reach lol. too hard challenge

Comment

If it is easy to implement and not very costly on server resources (I don't know how demanding it would be, but considering the server is having to update individual textdraws for each player each second, it may be more than you'd think), then I see no reason why this shouldn't be added, it makes sense to have it displayed. +1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X