Admin command suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin command suggestion.

Lately I see a lot of rulebreakers and massive insulter or racists. They get muted/jailed/warned. But some of them keep continu with it, So I'd like to suggest a /tempban command wich bans the player temporary (not forever) so they can cool down for a while and come back with a nice and good behaviour.
    Well thats pretty much my suggestion.

Regards,

Jan Nissan.

Well if they do learn that they have temporarily been banned they will be happy it isn't permanent and will come back and cause fuck shit. Also the temporary ban thing sort of exists, when a player makes a ban appeal sometimes admins say something like 'You can stay banned till <date>, learn some respect'. In my opinion, they should not be aware it is temporary otherwise they will not bother making a ban appeal where they practically apologize. Therefore I do not agree with this suggestion, I think stuff is fine the way it is already, and a lot of people seem to learn a lesson whilst some of them don't.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 21-07-16, 09:25 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Well if they do learn that they have been temporarily been banned they will be happy it isn't permanent and will come back and cause fuck shit. Also the temporary ban thing sort of exists, when a player makes a ban appeal sometimes admins say something like 'You can stay banned till <date>, learn some respect'. In my opinion, they should not be aware it is temporary otherwise they will not bother making a ban appeal where they practically apologize. Therefore I do not agree with this suggestion, I think stuff is fine the way it is already, and a lot of people seem to learn a lesson whilst some of them don't.
      Okay, thank you for your opinion.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X