Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS AND ROBBERS

this serious proposal for an event,
    the idea is based on the / Chase, the idea is to create as always two groups one blue and one red. Blue police - Red thief, have a pilot and copilot, copilot pocivilidad will have to have weapons to destroy the car of his ribal
    map think it would be any of the cities up to certain limits not to return the game boring.
    The cars of both teams must have almost the same characteristics to have a balance.
    I hope you like my opinion and excuse my English is very basic

Thank You.

i will tell u we can add other cmd for cops and robber is /cnr Team[COPS] Team[Robbers]

And We can add base for cops and robbers so Admin can add Rob Store Example :when i join bank or 27/4 ect. use /rob you will get prize is money when rob Bank or ect.. ( you can get 30000 $ 50000$)

Cops can Arttesed player from this cmd /ar or prees 1 And will get (1 cookies)

And When cops kille robber or robbber kill cops will get (1score)
    Last edited by TheOneShooT; 01-08-16, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneShooT View Post
      i will tell u we can add other cmd for cops and robber is /cnr Team[COPS] Team[Robbers]

And We can add base for cops and robbers so Admin can add Rob Store when i join bank or 27/4 ect. use /rob prize get money when rob Store

Cops can Arttesed player from this cmd /ar or prees 1 Prize will get 1 cookies when arttsed robber
      What about changing the gamemode to cnr?!

Comment

I think /chase is good enough as it is, perhaps we could add stuff to it, not too sure. Also this isn't a 'Cops and Robbers' mode server, if this is added, we might as well make this a Cops and Robber server no? I think GamerX, as a Freeroam/Stunt and DM server has a good reputation of including different types of modes into it, such as TDM (not a TDM server), /chase (Not a cops and robbers server), property system (not an RP server). With all that being said, in relation to your suggestion, I think your event is too similar to the current /chase so there is no point of adding a whole new system that is exactly similar. Like I said though, maybe a few changes could be made for the /chase system which you can also suggest.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

As Eliteus said /chase is good enough and we don't need this kind of gamemode
          sorry if I hurt someone as many people like CNR but our server is freeroam mode server

Lol Toffee don't make jokes like those It is cancer! :P

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X