New/better spawn Points!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/better spawn Points!

I would be happy if the server got a better Spawn point, or more spawn points, where guns are restricted.

It is almost Impossible to get out of the spawn alive, because a jackass is chasing you with a chainsaw or something like that.

Thanks

All GamerX Spawn points got weapons that's right, but we don't need to have spawn points without weapons.
    How u said some players are killing in spawn points that's allowed but only if u don't get killed without being able to move, that's called "Spawn kill" and it's not allowed.
    All u have to do it's to report those players are doing that by "Report ID Reason".

Comment

No need for better spawn points. Next time just type /ga to get rid of these noobs killing you.

Comment

It's an interesting suggestion. Some month ago we had a very long debate with some high level admins about spawns : we wanted move all the spawns to transfer them near stunts places (mainly airports).

Comment

Also we could have a personal spawn zone (Only for admins or tps).
          It would be a special command, not everyone will be able to use it as I mentioned above.
          How does it works? You stay on a place that you want to spawn, away from the spawnkillers, and then type /setcustomspawn (example). It's a good idea on my point of view, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but its up to the management to decide it.
          About your suggestion, its a nice idea because not all players want to kill people, with that update they will be able to see stunt places as Rick said, or just have fun with friends without being disturbed/killed.

Comment

Actually some new spawn points might be great idea. I'm here from around an year and its getting a little bit dull and some new spawn is a good idea couse it wouldn't change so much the server. I too am tired of spawn killers, I learned how to dodge them but am sure a lot of new players don't. I remember back when I started I almost quit the server couse of people like that.
            Fenix ideas are also very good and interesting. Especially the /setcustomspawn, but having our spawn point (tp and admins) might result of hanging there too much and in my opinion we should be around other spawns keeping eyes on the players, but I also like it.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X