Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemde] challenge

Hello ! here is the suggestion i want to give about the challenge -
    I have been to every challenge and played them and i have seen players sometimes getting annoyed because they dont know how much the challenge is completed so if we add a ( challenge completed % ) as we have in race. In that players could know how much it is done. Some challenge are quite long and some people ften quit the challenge as they dont know how much more to complete.I think this system would help.Every remark about this suggestion is welcome .Thanks and -->

Do Share your views !

And i made a mistake in the title :/ ,cant even change it now ,hope its ok
    Last edited by SkullzCandy; 29-07-16, 06:53 PM.
    sigpic

But you can see the red checkpoint in the Radar, Anyway's that's a good suggestion. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      But you can see the red checkpoint in the Radar, Anyway's that's a good suggestion. +1
      Yes i agree with you but to be honest i always get confused about it and think that as a player ( Dont know about others ) Thanks for your review !
      sigpic

Comment

Good suggestion +1 it can help the player's to know how much challenge you have completed because, player's do giveup too early and they be like oh no its too long! lol but they is red checkpoint on radar too but i like the suggestion!

Comment

Omg stop reading my mind Arpit! I was thinking about suggesting it a few minutes ago as I was doing some challenges, and I was pretty annoyed since I couldn't know when it would end. Adding this suggestion would be nice, so that we can know how many percent remains. +1
          Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 29-07-16, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
            Omg stop reading my mind Arpit! I was thinking about suggesting it a few minutes ago as I was doing some challenges, and I was pretty annoyed since I couldn't know when it would end. Adding this suggestion would be nice, so that we can know how many percent remains. +1
            Haha , its quite a coincidence but its good to hear some1 who has the same thoughts as me .
            sigpic

Comment

Arpit,
              its a good idea but idk its hard to explain that if u think that it will be give complete percentage like Races so races have checkpoints
              and challenge have not and one more problem ( maybe admins can solve this ) races have proximity checkpoints that let us know that how much player is far away from the finish line or checkpoint if admins apply this same to challenges there would b a problem
              e.g

I wish u understand that BTW very good idea
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                Arpit,
                its a good idea but idk its hard to explain that if u think that it will be give complete percentage like Races so races have checkpoints
                and challenge have not and one more problem ( maybe admins can solve this ) races have proximity checkpoints that let us know that how much player is far away from the finish line or checkpoint if admins apply this same to challenges there would b a problem

I wish u understand that BTW very good idea
                Yes , i understand what you are trying to explain. I'm suggesting that the percentage in challenge would increase as we proceed further and not decrease if we take turns or anything like that. And you tried to explain your idea quite nicely with your images !
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Arpit View Post
                  Yes , i understand what you are trying to explain. I'm suggesting that the percentage in challenge would increase as we proceed further and not decrease if we take turns or anything like that. And you tried to explain your idea quite nicely with your images !
                  Still technically you can't
                  Logically, the gamemode would have to store each points as every turns to calculate the distance of a player between them. Races has progress shown as it's counting your distance each checkpoints, while at the moment challenge only has position for start and end, it cannot be done, unless this suggestion is added/accepted: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...nge-Suggestion
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    Still technically you can't
                    Logically, the gamemode would have to store each points as every turns to calculate the distance of a player between them. Races has progress shown as it's counting your distance each checkpoints, while at the moment challenge only has position for start and end, it cannot be done, unless this suggestion is added/accepted: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...nge-Suggestion
                    Oh i see the problem with this system, thanks for explaining !
                    sigpic

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X