Duel Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel Area

I think if a player want to duel with someone can use /duel id for player.Normal areas not alloweed to duel because someone come to this areas and a player can use /healme.In my onpinion using duel area can provide equality for duel

GamerX is not only a DM server it also have Races and Stunts so in my opinion that's not really needed.
    If u want to duel with a player for example with sawnoff u can go to /Ss1 Minigame or with deagle u can go to /De1-/De3 Minigames those Minigames are such a duel arena.
    PS:That's only my opinion.

Comment

I absolutely agree with this idea, always wanted to see a duel system right here.
      About the ''not needed'' argument, in my opinion it is, because it's really boring to keep healing and going to ammo shop to get what you need for duels, but with a simple duel system we could choose which kind of weapon we'd have.
      Also, would be cool to have a Top 10 with the best duelers on the server and players could be rewarded if they win a duel, for example.

Comment

I agree with the idea and lets not forget that the winner if its a minigame will get stuck in the minigame, but with a duel system the duel will end like event and u will not have to suicide after. And everything that might be add to the server will make it more attractive and diverse.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

yes I agree with the idea +1

Comment

Awesome idea, we need a dueling system! +1

Comment

it is good idea it will pretty good if there will menu with weapon sets +1

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=2019#post2019

Edit: And yeh, I agree. The duels could be more comfortable with a duel system.
                Last edited by LorSimon; 09-02-14, 08:47 PM.
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Duel We Have Any Weapons : Ex . Shotgun, Desert, 9mm, M4, Combat Shotgun, Minigun, Grenade.

Comment

Alright, let me start...
                    When I first read your thread I definitely agreed with you and just this came into my mind...
                    Yes, we're not a duel server, but this doesn't mean we cannot have a duel system like this for example, a box contain the following elements:

- Weapons. RW/WW?
                    - Place, for example there should be many places listed and we choose from them.
                    - Money, like who win gets the chosen money from the opponent.
                    - Virtual World Number:
                    And when they go to the specified place they chosen in the VW they chosen as well, they will be refiled and armoured too.
                    That's just a example.
                    Last edited by Taz; 10-02-14, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Since we all are agreeing with the idea of /duel. Let me spice it up by giving my suggestion. I think we can have a duel command with sets of guns. A/D style, so Deagle, Spas12, M4 on the WW and Sawn Off, Mac on the RW counterpart.

I also suggest that we can have individual weapons, like /Duel [SAK]Dea Deagle for just a Deagle duel and a drop down menu will ask us to choose a virtual world, like /myworld /gbb.

Comment

its nice idea +1

/duel id,place(/l 1),weapons(deagle,m4,chainsaw)
                        in a virtual world after one player dies then players will be back to normal world if they want to duel again then it will ask again / no
                        Last edited by B0lt; 14-02-14, 08:19 AM.
                        sigpic
                        ThE EnEmY CoulD Be AnYwHerE AnD It CouLD Be AnYTiME

Comment

I agree with this idea, we really need a proper dueling system. for more comfortable dueling, for those who disagree, what will u do if someone decides not to let u duel and start ruining every duel u do?
                          How about: /duel [id/name] [Weapon1] [Weapon2] [Weapon3] [Bet with cookies] [arena name]
                          weapon 2 and 3 are optional and the cookies bet is optional too. for the arena, arenas could be made and set up by admins
                          E.G /duel 10 deserteagle shotgun sniper 50 Arenaexample
                          And add a /top10 duelers
                          Last edited by ScoutZ; 08-03-14, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Build a Duel Arena with players objects and I will make the duel system

Comment

Good Idea lense +1
                              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X