A few suggestion that might made the server more interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few suggestion that might made the server more interesting

First my mixed road trip/manhunt idea didn’t fly. Maybe it was even a little stupid. But I still reached the conclusion that manhunt can be made more attractive, by making the target man appear on the radar and maybe saving a point where he was with a little delay so he still has a chance to outrun the probable chasers.

My second idea is quite revolutionary. So when someone get to 15 kills, the system will put 1 cookie or some money reward on him until he gets killed by another player. It will make doing a killing spree even harder and interesting.

Third I was thinking about ctf or team dm event. Sometimes it gets too unfair because people leave the event. Sometimes its even by mistake. For example if you press esc while there is a conformation box asking do you want to get back to event and you will get out of event. I understand that you can’t just make people stay in event by autorespawning there but there should be given some thought about it.

I also like to revive my betting system suggestion, check it, give it some thought too http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...d-maybe-events
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Your ideas are cool, and we are currently working on the manhunt to make it more attractive as you said.

Anyway, we won't add any bet system. We are not a RP server and bets don't fit with the GamerX's spirit.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X