This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add a cmd

Hi, may someone add an optional command to unable all those vietnamese, korean tibetan or whatever is it for you chit chat? It basically ruins all the good in the server, while you reading "phuc di di chin chon" ooo s... that is an insult to my eyes, and i think to most of players in the server will agree.

ps: subs my nigga

This server welcomes players from different countries, and it is not an English only server, people who speak other languages are also welcome here, therefore I disagree with this. If you mean disable any Vietnamese language that is spoken, well I still disagree because it is really hard to script this, plus it isn't good to separated - it is good to be multi-cultural. However overall, I do not understand your suggestion at all, it isn't worded correctly. Quite a racist suggestion is what this is, I don't see who would agree. A lot of the servers players consist of Vietnamese and Asians.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 04-08-16, 04:50 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

point is do an optional cmd, so people who suffer readin all that can disable all these asian stuff, no racist just saying, and sorry for my english sir

Comment

Not going to happen.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X