• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moddded Cars

If we can have moded car like infernus with some material of /t1
    and command for modded vehicle /modded1
    sigpic

This is very hard to understand, could you try to explain a bit better?

Comment

I think he means the Few Ordinary Cars that can be Modyfied in the Garages like /t1
      A Shortcut for a ready tuned car like /pimp to the "pimpable" cars if i got that right

There are already commands like /pa for colours or /wheels, /nos and stuff he reminds me
      on an idea i had a lot of times, theres just no cmd for spoilers,sideskirts,roof and stuff
      if i'm right ?

Edit: And the possibility to /tune Infernus

Or does he mean a Mod like IMG changes for the Infernus?

I dont know i am Confused lol

I changed just the skins for my Infernus because i got really bored of that 24/7 car,
      This is what it looks like in my GamerX world:

Works with any Colour

Comment

From what I know from single player mods, when u try to tune cars in the garages that are not normally tunable it makes a lot crashes and its quite buggy. Maybe for samp would be different. Someone who is knows more might tell.

I have this mod for my infernus http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-sa...us-tuning.html . I liked Batterys one more but since he didn't gave a link try this one or the others at this place.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

7of9 bt the cars like infernus would be modded with a material of tune or /t1
          sigpic

Comment

Infernus cannot be tuned, i tried all different Bugs, like i added 3 Car tires on a BMX bike but everytime you try to tune a Modded Car in a Garage in SA:MP it causes always instant Crash of the Game.

There are so many Monster Mods for Infernus but most of them cant change colours or cant be tuned in Multiplayer.
            Infernus is the Most seen vehicle on GamerX and i didnt want to see that One Single Car 1000 times a day.

This one changes only the Skin, it works with all different Colours so spawned vehicles all look different but better than the default
            Infernus.

Heres the Link to my Infernus Skin Mod:

http://www.gtaplanet.de/downloads/fi...kin/12092.html

Installation:
            Replace the infernus DFF and the infernus TXD File with the img-Editor or Img Tool

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1503

...then save and rebuild the img file with it under options, start your GTA SA:MP
            and you will be happy

Comment

i have seen a server in that i ahve infernus with spoiler and pistons and many more things.
              sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X