Some Kinda of suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Kinda of suggestion

Well, after I joined M4 clan I came to know that by typing /tgc you permit every member of the clan to teleport to you whenever they want. But when you type it again it does not disable toggle goto members. I know that "This server got nothing with Clans" But I have observed in members of clans that they do not even dare to disable toggle goto during making pgoos. Reason I thought of is that they do not want to type /tg id for every clan member And this thing sucks when any of the clan member teleports to pgoo location like in spec pgoos. Conclusion: Either remove /tgc command or make it to disable toggle goto for members of clan when typed twice like normal /tg id works.
    Last edited by Rackham; 09-08-16, 04:44 PM.

I support adding the command for disable goto, but it should not work like normal /tg cause players of your clan may enter in game after you used /tgc to the ones who were there early (like TPs with /tgatps). The command should be /dtgc (DisableToggleGotoClan) if it become real

Comment

I was also thinking to suggest this command. Yeah, it would be cool if they accept this suggestion.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I would like to say +1, because since Robo_N1X told me to disable goto for everyone you've enabled, when making a p-GOO, I can disable goto for TPs but can not disable goto for Clan mates!
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

That will help the player's alot, yeah it was very irritating when people just keep teleporting to you specially when making pgoos so yeah i hope they will add why not i support it!
          Last edited by Muaaz; 09-08-16, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I don't really know about that command because my clan is not that active, but yeah this suggestion deserves to be added +1!
            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X