[GAMEMODE] Players Count In Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Players Count In Event

Would L!ke TO suggest that when using /pe Command, there's no Total Count Of players in the List Its Just Shows The Names!
    Now the Point Of view is that when there are alot of players in an event It becomes disturbing to count players like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.......... So would Just Request for adding Total Count (Number) Of players joining the event..

In Previous Updates, /pe was showing the Total Number of players Too..

here you can easily see total player of both team and without team total players too.
    why need to add total count in /pe? you can see without any commands.

edit: as pacific said i am also agree with this suggestion
    Last edited by MAYANK; 16-08-16, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofSteel View Post
      here you can easily see total player of both team and without team total players too so i think this post is useless i am not agree just becoz why need to add total count in /pe? you can see without any commands.
      But what if it is a event you cannot join after it started, as HG, sieges and LMS, or you already died and wanna see how much players are left? I totally support the suggestion to the number of players in event at /pe command

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
        But what if it is a event you cannot join after it started, as HG, sieges and LMS, or you already died and wanna see how much players are left? I totally support the suggestion to the number of players in event at /pe command
        i get your point and thanks your word makes me understand more better lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
          You can always see how many players have joined when the event has started. When it says "Hunger Games event started with [amount] players. It also says "Player finished 14th in the Hunger Games event". So this shouldn't be much of an issue.

Anyway, I see no harm in adding this, it is also not too hard to add in either. So it'd be a cool extra little feature if this is added. So I am neutral on this.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 16-08-16, 12:25 AM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            You can always see how many players have joined when the event has started. When it says "Hunger Games event started with [amount] players. It also says "Player finished 14th in the Hunger Games event". So this shouldn't be much of an issue.

Anyway, I see no harm in adding this, it is also not too hard to add in either. So it'd be a cool extra little feature if this is added. So I am neutral on this.
            But it shows only while you are in event, once you leave/die, these messages don't appear anymore

Comment

It will be useful, especially if you are not in event, i also have this idea (that i want to send to rick), this includes to show the numbers of players in the team in /pe right next to the text "Team Blue/Red (xx players)". So for this kind of event (non-team), it would show next the title "Event Players (xx)". It's easy to add.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X