[Gamode] Login Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamode] Login Timer

Hello, i was thinking about this from sometime i noticed i am getting impersonated from so much people, and often people try to login my account not just me i am just giving example so when he join the server and if somebody have a important message for me. he just send to me or just keep sending and thinking that i am Evil_Boss. and he reading that all private info which should be sended to actual Evil_Boss which is not right thing and he can stay with my name how much time he like in server like he is not doing login, but he is just staying with my name and he is getting that all private messages which should be sended to me and people think its Evil_Boss Example: i am not logged in the server from many time still i am in server for people they are thinking that am Evil_Boss, so the people who have auto login disabled or who always have to login its a problem for them specially and for others too.

[20:12:59] <+Evil_Boss> !getid evil
    [20:12:59] <@GX-16> * The ID for player Evil_Boss[M4] is 81

i am still showing in game even after so much time passing who knows that he is real or fake, but he is getting the PM's and he is staying with my name for how much time he like. if somebody PM me and i am on login page it just say he is muted he can't reply he is on class selection but still he is seeing my message he is staying with my name. it can be trouble for adminstrators as well if somebody want to send something and some impersonator staying there with their name trying to show Example: a fake Blackbird is online and someguy is sending them some private info or any important stuff that impersonator getting all that stuff like this.

What i want to say, when we join server and see the *dailog box of doing login* there should be time of max 15 secs or 10 secs and if we are not typing fastly we should be kicked after that time, for not doing login so that person can't stay with my name and can't see the private msgs/clan messages etc 10 15 secs is fine.
    when we are on dailog box it should warn us

Hurry up! you have 10 secs to login or you will be kicked.

1st Picture: This is a picture of when i was on *Login Page* i asked burned grass to PM me ig, and he did and i received the message

2nd Picture: This is picture of when i was on *Login Page* and i was able to clan chat messages.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 04-09-16, 05:10 PM.

Instead of that i would suggest a function that disables the "Clan Messages" if the player is not logged yet!

Good point thought!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
      Instead of that i would suggest a function that disables the "Clan Messages" if the player is not logged yet!

Good point thought!
      He also Receiving pm not only clan chat, I like this suggestion, An Auto-timer on Login +1 ,
      When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

I like the idea of disabling receiving msgs (clan, pms spchat etc) until someone is spawned. When someone tries to send pm to the one who has not spawned, should be informed like "The player you are trying to send private msg to has not spawned yet."
        While the idea to set time does not seems to fit here because not everyone is fast at typing, when they are to login with their own. Additionally, for those who have long passwords, they won't be able to type that much fast in just 15 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
          I like the idea of disabling receiving msgs (clan, pms spchat etc) until someone is spawned. When someone tries to send pm to the one who has not spawned, should be informed like "The player you are trying to send private msg to has not spawned yet."
          While the idea to set time does not seems to fit here because not everyone is fast at typing, when they are to login with their own. Additionally, for those who have long passwords, they won't be able to type that much fast in just 15 seconds
          he is staying with your name what about that? he should not stay in server and he will get IRC pm's aswell i have tested that too givecookie msgs maybe too its not so hard to type even long password 15 secs is very good or 20 secs. and i said it tell the person he is not spawned he is at class selection but still he is getting everything what what we will block. a simple Auto Timer Login is very good here it will also kick that person from server as well.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 04-09-16, 05:53 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE]he is staying with your name what about that? he should not stay in server and he will get IRC pm's aswell its not so hard to type even long password 15 secs is very good or 20 secs. and i sa
            Last edited by Rackham; 04-09-16, 06:02 PM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X