Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Exposing Vehicle Paint IDs

Greetings,

I dont know if it is already suggested since I cant go through all those thousand threads (Hyperbole).

Suggestion is for adding Paint job IDs in /track2 or /tr2. There is almost everything about stats. We even have vehicle ids in it.
    I thought it would be better if vehicle paint ids are added in it.
    Result = It would help alot of players.

Thanks,

Regards ATP.

Additional: Please Also, Add If Player is using /lhos ??? , So We don't have to ask them again and again for /lhos, We Just get /lhos by using /tr2 his id.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
      Additional: Please Also, Add If Player is using /lhos ??? , So We don't have to ask them again and again for /lhos, We Just get /lhos by using /tr2 his id.
      There is a command that you can refresh the /lhos being used by someone, so in fact you don't need to ask for it (also you can save it with your own wanted name, but don't claim it as yours)

Also, I suggested it once, I think I got no answer that time, so I support it. Useful af

Comment

you can copy his holding objects i think by using /rho id but don't claim it your own and about thats vehicle colours, its good suggestion as people often ask for colour ids what colour is this so yeah its good to have this in /tr2 /tr etc.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 11-09-16, 08:00 PM.

Comment

You both Not Understand me, If Mean to say Suppose, if Someone using /lhos Fuck, Now I don't know which /lhos he is Using, So instead of asking it for /lhos I would simply use /tr2 His Id to see which /lhos is being used by player right now.
          When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

You both Not Understand me, If Mean to say Suppose, if Someone using /lhos Fuck, Now I don't know which /lhos he is Using, So instead of asking it for /lhos I would simply use /tr2 His Id to see which /lhos is being used by player right now.
            No, you didn't understand me and Evil. You can use /rho [slot] to refresh his objects, you don't really need to ask him the name.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X