No announcement yet.

Jetpack while there is a goo on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many replies, but I can tell already that this woun't happen. If there are pobs involved people could just find the place under where the goo is and spawn a jetpack.
    Maybe tho, like a command that only the tp who made the p-goo would get the possibility to spawn a jetpack, that'd be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      So many replies, but I can tell already that this woun't happen. If there are pobs involved people could just find the place under where the goo is and spawn a jetpack.
      Maybe tho, like a command that only the tp who made the p-goo would get the possibility to spawn a jetpack, that'd be fair.

The guy who make *P-Goo* can spawn a jetpack its already here, as others already said about this idea my view i don't really like it players can still spawn vehicles like helicopters bikes cars etc and also they can go to some place where is jetpack pickup example /wwk and get it and go to the pgoo like this, so i think its fine how it is.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 01-10-16, 11:17 PM.

Comment

The best way to avoid rule breakers is by turning the /hp into a mini game with a custom virtual world id, no weapons, full health and armour and that's it. If the hp creator wish to use a jet pack, i'm not sure if its possible for admins to gave a jet pack to a player but they can ask an admin.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
          I have 2 reviews for your suggestion:

First: Even if there is a limit to which players can use a jetpack out of GOO or Pgoo area, there is still the possibility of malicious players gain advantage with jetpack
          Example: Let's say a GOO OR PGOO is hidden in /grove
          A player can teleport to a place near like /jedi or /bmx and go flying with the jetpack to the location of GOO

Second: Players can use another type of transport beyond the jetpack, as helicopters, RC-Heli, etc.
          So there is not need to enable Jetpack during Pgoo or GOO
          P-goos and goos are not allows in ground, sometimes admins or trusted players spawns in very high, so even a plane can't get there, and there's a limit for Jetpack high.

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
            I have 2 reviews for your suggestion:

First: Even if there is a limit to which players can use a jetpack out of GOO or Pgoo area, there is still the possibility of malicious players gain advantage with jetpack
            Example: Let's say a GOO OR PGOO is hidden in /grove
            A player can teleport to a place near like /jedi or /bmx and go flying with the jetpack to the location of GOO

Second: Players can use another type of transport beyond the jetpack, as helicopters, RC-Heli, etc.
            So there is not need to enable Jetpack during Pgoo or GOO
            I was thinking about an answer to it these days I think I found the solution

1 - If a player uses a jetpack to get inside a goo region, he might get punished (or just teleported to /ga) like players who uses cars. Also DjMan said a nice thing, that objects goos usually get veeeery high, beyond the goo flying limit (that is even lower than the highest building). It is a true than the player might use the jetpack not to get exactly to the place of goo but just to a further place in the map, but thats why I suggest a punishment for these players. Also, if the goo is in the ground, I don't see problems of using the jetpack tho if it is in the kinda of "goo near /teleport" (not using objects)

2 - Using helis and rc-helis is not the same thing of using jetpacks, as you cannot shot and it is terrible to edit objects inside cars, different of editing with jetpack.
            Last edited by Pacific; 08-10-16, 02:06 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X