Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion about spectating

hello guys
    after we are done from spectating anyone, we must respawn in the same place we were before using spec cmd.. because we respawn in the default spawn point depending on the class

Originally posted by MaxeW View Post
    hello guys
    after we are done from spectating anyone, we must respawn in the same place we were before using spec cmd.. because we respawn in the default spawn point depending on the class
    -1 everyone will abuse of that , example: you're in HP , you see hards objects and then use /spec ID for return if you fall ...
    i think it's bad idea ^^
    my point of view.

Comment

hello guys
      Not agree at all with this idea, suppose a (Trusted Player) made a goo and he said /sp 32 for PGOO! and when you do /spec him you automatically gone to his place and get the goo its very abusive nah never i don't support it and use search before posting its been suggested many times and got rejected.

Example:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=spectate
      Last edited by Muaaz; 27-09-16, 07:24 PM.

Comment

This was suggested many times before and got rejected ,and as gabriel said it can be abused by some people to get p-goos and other things ..

Edit: i got his point wrong and i believe others also got it wrong he didn't mean that when we done from spectating someone we should spawn in his place but what he meant is that when we done from spectating someone we have to respawn in the same location where we used the /spec command i guess this is what he meant by that and still i think this was suggested before 1 year ago can't really remember
        Last edited by Solaimane; 27-09-16, 07:24 PM.

Comment

hello guys
          Sound more like an admin suggestion because they are the ones who always spectating players on every reports. Also, this isn't recommended for us as the reasons are above.

Edit:

Originally posted by Glator View Post
          But the scripters can store the previous health, weapons, ammo and armor before /spec and reload it back upon respawn?
          Yes it's possible for the scripters to add this.
          Last edited by Nick; 28-09-16, 09:39 PM.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
            This was suggested many times before and got rejected ,and as gabriel said it can be abused by some people to get p-goos and other things ..

Edit: i got his point wrong and i believe others also got it wrong he didn't mean that when we done from spectating someone we should spawn in his place but what he meant is that when we done from spectating someone we have to respawn in the same location where we used the /spec command i guess this is what he meant by that and still i think this was suggested before 1 year ago can't really remember
            thats my point

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
              i got his point wrong and i believe others also got it wrong he didn't mean that when we done from spectating someone we should spawn in his place but what he meant is that when we done from spectating someone we have to respawn in the same location where we used the /spec command i guess this is what he meant by that and still i think this was suggested before 1 year ago can't really remember
              Finally someome understood the point. He did mean you will spawn in the place you were before, and not that you will spawn near the player you've been spectating.

But I actually dont support it. Using spec then quiting is just like respawning, and, when you respawn, you will just start in your red zone again. If you wanna save your previous position you may use objects

Comment

It would be better as a suggestion if it is for Admin not Normal Player.

Comment

@next you better read my whole post again before saying something these 2 lines i wrote before the edit were before i even get his point , and ,I didn't get his point because i didn't read his post clearly and i read the replies so fast then started writing and i said it can be abused because i thought he meant we're going to spawn at the same location of the person we were spectating that's why i said that..

on topic i think this suggestion can be good actually it will help us a lot to do such a things for example if u are specing a hacker and u don't know the tele for his place then it will be much easier to spec him and then drive to his location without going back to the spawn location

Comment

Wanted this one to be implemented from a long time..i don't really see a drawback of it but the players weapons should be resetted upon respawning post spec that may avoid possible exploitations, i guess? For the actual class respawn we do have /k command..so this kinda looks good to me.
                    the 2 7 squad

Comment

I don't like this idea, if you mean for all players then it will get abused.

player1 goes to l 69 he sees a guy and shoot him then the guy shoots back, the player1 spec a npc and comes back with full health, the guy gets killed by player1
                      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post

player1 goes to l 69 he sees a guy and shoot him then the guy shoots back, the player1 spec a npc and comes back with full health, the guy gets killed by player1
                        Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                        -1 will help rulebreakers e.g If their HP is about to end in fight so they /sp somebody then spawn at same place

But the scripters can store the previous health, weapons, ammo and armor before /spec and reload it back upon respawn?
                        Last edited by Glator; 28-09-16, 02:06 PM.
                        the 2 7 squad

Comment

hello guys
                          -1 will help rulebreakers e.g If their HP is about to end in fight so they /sp somebody then spawn at same place
                          I always stand out,
                          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post

I don't even support the suggestion but if it get accepted and if someone does it you may /report him. It is like the player went to /m and then goes back

Comment

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X