• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some commands XD xD

Stright to the point..

1. There should be a command of /bye like /brb nd /afk
    2. A command og /hi or /hello maybe?...

Thank u

There is already a command /brb, when you type that ig gives message in mainchat like Basit said BRB in pink colour, and /afk too already exists.
    I don't think /hi /bye /hello these kind of things are really useful, we can say like this too *bye* *hello* *hi* already we are typing by command /bye so what's wrong in typing bye? I don't support this suggestion.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 07-10-16, 08:23 PM.

Comment

You can always use the /me or /me2 command which will read out "Basit_Khan says <BYE> or something".
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

after you create new topics/thread about suggestion think to yourself " it will be useful to the server? "
        commands/suggestions with no sense will be not accepted and avoid suggestions spam.

Comment

OK OK...easy guyz..it was only a suggestion..... if its not accepted then alright....just don't be agry....

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post
            after you create new topics/thread about suggestion think to yourself " it will be useful to the server? "
            commands/suggestions with no sense will be not accepted and avoid suggestions spam.
            How about you use report and not act like a forum moderator? It is okay for any player to suggest anything, I used to suggest a lot of stuff all the time too and didn't really get me in trouble. However if it is spam, then use the report rather than act like a moderator.

Originally posted by mind View Post
            Well , i didn't complained it , i was telling for him "think to himself if this suggestion will be use useful to server ..."
            you maybe understood my point wrong.
            He can suggest anything. Even if it is as stupid as ''swap cookie for death'' or whatever. Again you mentioned him to stop spamming, use report instead, other than the spam, he isn't doing anything wrong.

Let's try to stick on topic now. (But use report instead of ordering him as if you are a forum mod)
            Last edited by Eliteus; 08-10-16, 02:30 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              How about you use report and not act like a forum moderator? It is okay for any player to suggest anything, I used to suggest a lot of stuff all the time too and didn't really get me in trouble. However if it is spam, then use the report rather than act like a moderator.
              Well , i didn't complained it , i was telling for him "think to himself if this suggestion will be use useful to server ..."
              you maybe understood my point wrong.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X