Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Improvement .

https://s21.postimg.org/v3l1hftif/GT...16_32_PM_2.png

Suggestion : Players Are using /bank <Amount> , so instead of it they can also bank there all amount by /bank <all>
    These can make players work easier then what they are doing typing amount '1212312' etc.

Writing 6-7 numbers isn't that hard to do, so in my opinion this command is not really necessary.

Comment

As Cold mentioned above, It's not really hard to type 6-7 numbers.
      Let's suppose, you just Deposited all of your money in the bank and now you want to use /healme (It's cost is 5,000 $), You will use /withdraw [Amount] then use /healme?
      Last edited by Frost_Bite; 10-10-16, 11:33 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't see why not. These are the types of suggestion I look at and think it'd be good to have it but I wouldn't care if we didn't either.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I can understand why you suggesting this. I see players sometimes spamming the /bank command with putting huge amount of cash in their bank. I did that as well back in the days.

Would be nice to see this feature in GamerX. But like Admin Eliteus said above; It'd be good to have it" "But I wouldn't care if we didn't either".

Anyways, thanks for suggesting something !

Comment

That is helpful Must be added

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X